Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's our best strike pairing then?

Negredo and Aguero, or Jovetic and Aguero?

Time will tell, but on paper it could be Jovetic and Aguero

Marvin said:

Thought in summer that Jovetic + Aguero was the future. Jovetic was our most exciting signing since Sergio for me.

Negredo definitely surprised me but I do think his insane form has given a slightly false impression of how great he is (not saying he isn't very very good).

The Fat el Hombre said:
My moneys on Jovetic and Sergio. If these guys hit it off, hold on to your hats

I do wonder when we will finally get to see the front 6 of Fern, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Jovetic and Sergio.

I so hope we see it this season.

Rammy Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I do wonder when we will finally get to see the front 6 of Fern, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Jovetic and Sergio.

I honestly think we'll see it tuesday! Fernandihno I reckon is ready and I think pellers will go full steam and start sergio even if only 90-95% fit. Cant afford to lose on Tuesday realistically so I think it'll be:
Hart
Zab
Vinny.
Nasty
Clichy
Fernandihno
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Jovetic
Aguero

Marvin said:

I think Jovetic and Aguero could well become the favoured pairing, purely because he seems to operate naturally in the No.10 position and as a provider for Aguero it could be very special indeed.

-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:02 pm --

Rammy Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

That would be something to behold.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:04 pm --<br /><br />
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Marvin said:

I think Jovetic and Aguero could well become the favoured pairing, purely because he seems to operate naturally in the No.10 position and as a provider for Aguero it could be very special indeed.

-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:02 pm --

Rammy Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

That would be something to behold.

4-2-2-1-1 ?

Rammy Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Liquid football, they've got the lot. The fluency, touch, intelligence skill and movement of them will be a sight to behold

The Fat el Hombre said:
Rammy Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Liquid football, they've got the lot. The fluency, touch, intelligence skill and movement of them will be a sight to behold

Hopefully it works as it sounds on paper, and they don't just end up getting in each others way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.