Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Like to see if Dzeko and jovetic combination can work. Although with aguero back soon it's probably not happening

jared said:
Like to see if Dzeko and jovetic combination can work. Although with aguero back soon it's probably not happening
I won't lie. The idea of Jovetic and Aguero on the pitch at the same time makes me feel all tingly.

I don't know why but I have a thing for this lad. Was estatic to see him come on and then score

I genuinely think jovetic is going to "win" it for us. An important goal, a game changing pass; something. It's too poetic for it not to happen.

TINY said:
I genuinely think jovetic is going to "win" it for us. An important goal, a game changing pass; something. It's too poetic for it not to happen.
I said this today as well it's like it's written for him to score the deciding goal.

He took a heavy challenge late on in the match. It was a bit naff of me but my first thought was oh no he'll be out for another 3 weeks.

Please let him stay fit

Revolver said:
He took a heavy challenge late on in the match. It was a bit naff of me but my first thought was oh no he'll be out for another 3 weeks.

Please let him stay fit

sad isn't it? i was the same, oh it's too slippy for jojo, don't run so much, please stop falling over.

he's a growing man ffs - i imagine it's a bit like the horse trainer Henry Cecil used to feel when watching his prize racehorse run out

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Should be starting ahead of Nasri. Not only is he more creative, but he harries back a la Tevez. He was amazing against Chelsea. Would start him next week.

yeah...no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.