Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Train said:
Should be starting ahead of Nasri. Not only is he more creative, but he harries back a la Tevez. He was amazing against Chelsea. Would start him next week.

yeah...no.

Good input.

seriously though, i see the yeah no point - but would you really start Jovetic over Nasri - Nasri in practically the form of hsi life, trying hsi heart out, against a City newbie this late in the season?

Best impact player since Dzekois Jojo for whats left of the season, i wouldn't leave Nasri out though.

but this does sort of get back to the question - where to play Jojo?

cityok said:
Train said:
yeah...no.

Good input.

seriously though, i see the yeah no point - but would you really start Jovetic over Nasri - Nasri in practically the form of hsi life, trying hsi heart out, against a City newbie this late in the season?

Best impact player since Dzekois Jojo for whats left of the season, i wouldn't leave Nasri out though.

Nasri has been at best average in the last 4 or so games. Jovetic is a better player, imo. And he tracks and harries like a mad man. Nasri was invisible the whole first half of the game today. Jovetic did more in his cameo than he did the whole game.

cityok said:
Good input.

Nasri has been at best average in the last 4 or so games. Jovetic is a better player, imo. And he tracks and harries like a mad man. Nasri was invisible the whole first half of the game today. Jovetic did more in his cameo than he did the whole game.
nasri being invisible maybe helped him when he scored,so really a shit point,or did you forget he scored in your rush to type bollox

Luck95 said:
I don't know why but I have a thing for this lad. Was estatic to see him come on and then score

Think it might be something to do with him being a genuine geezer. He's always so happy for everyone when they do well.
So it's always nice to see him do well.

cityok said:
Good input.

Scored a goal and started Dzeko's goal....ya right he was invisible

sir peace frog said:
cityok said:

nasri being invisible maybe helped him when he scored,so really a shit point,or did you forget he scored in your rush to type bollox

not rushing, even go as far as to get my posst authorised these days, doesn't always come off though.

but come on, Nasri has been here since 2011 and this is by far his most mature spell, his bet season, and you want to leave him out?

Heart on his sleeve loving his work mate.

sir peace frog said:
cityok said:

Scored a tap in that should have been disallowed and scuffed a sitter Dzeko would have been proud of. Gives minimal help to the midfield. Creates little. Has the odd good day. Luxury player. Jovetic will add more if he can stay fit.

sir peace frog said:

Scored a tap in that should have been disallowed. Gives minimal help to the midfield. Creates little. Has the odd good day. Luxury player. Jovetic will add more if he can stay fit.

If you like Pellegrini, admire what he has done for the likes of Dzeko and Nasri, and how he is nurturing Jovetic, the way it is i wouldn't change.

sir peace frog said:

Scored a tap in that should have been disallowed and scuffed a sitter Dzeko would have been proud of. Gives minimal help to the midfield. Creates little. Has the odd good day. Luxury player. Jovetic will add more if he can stay fit.
funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.