Stevan Jovetic (continued)

TCIB said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
sir peace frog said:
nasri being invisible maybe helped him when he scored,so really a shit point,or did you forget he scored in your rush to type bollox

Scored a tap in that should have been disallowed and scuffed a sitter Dzeko would have been proud of. Gives minimal help to the midfield. Creates little. Has the odd good day. Luxury player. Jovetic will add more if he can stay fit.

BvuyZbU.gif
It's like you found a webcam to my computer when I read that.

Would be worth a risk in the games coming up? primarily other teams don't seem to know what he is all about yet - As no one including us have seen enough of him to plan against. He is quite clearly very talented and I like the attitude he shows with team mates. Could be the surprise package we need?

i'll trust others who have a lot of him in previous seasons

looks a neat and tidy player but we've only seen him cameo's this season i hope there is more to come

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Oh so he's everyone's best mate again?

I'll wait until his next injury before he's the worst signing ever all over again.

Pessimistic .... Just enjoy him doing his job.

i reckon his minutes on pitch to goals ratio must be the best in world football.! on a side note tuned up.to watch most matches when injured and slways in the tunnel showing support for the team.unlike some of the others.always seems approchable and happy when we see him after the game again unlike the others .

dadnlad said:
thought he was struggling to get in to the game today before he scored ;)

Have to expect some rust. Looked lively to me and although his goal was a tap-in, you have to have the movement and anticipation to be in that position in the first place!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.