Stevan Jovetic (continued)

lasereyes said:
dadnlad said:
thought he was struggling to get in to the game today before he scored ;)

Have to expect some rust. Looked lively to me and although his goal was a tap-in, you have to have the movement and anticipation to be in that position in the first place!

I'll do it..

please scroll down.. you'll like this!!

25r0z2g.png

lasereyes said:
dadnlad said:

Have to expect some rust. Looked lively to me and although his goal was a tap-in, you have to have the movement and anticipation to be in that position in the first place!

Started the move as well

He better score the winning goal against Liverpool

We need him to be the match winner in a one game at least this season.

Manchester_lalala said:
El Mago said:
He better score the winning goal against Liverpool

We need him to be the match winner in a one game at least this season.

Chelsea?

That was in the Cup, we need another one for the League :)

Was very pleased to see him come on and delighted he got a goal. Hope he stays fit and that we really get to see the very best of him during the run in and in the next season.

kramer said:
lasereyes said:
dadnlad said:

Started the move as well
Thought that was Vinny with an accurate ball up the field to Navas... but then what do I know.

He needs to be shipped out. Don't care if he can be as good as messi. If he's never fit or available what's the point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.