Stevan Jovetic (continued)

looks a very decent player , if we can keep him fit , he could make the difference in the last few games , similiar to what tevez contributed when we won the title

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
sir peace frog said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Nasri has been at best average in the last 4 or so games. Jovetic is a better player, imo. And he tracks and harries like a mad man. Nasri was invisible the whole first half of the game today. Jovetic did more in his cameo than he did the whole game.
nasri being invisible maybe helped him when he scored,so really a shit point,or did you forget he scored in your rush to type bollox

Scored a tap in that should have been disallowed and scuffed a sitter Dzeko would have been proud of. Gives minimal help to the midfield. Creates little. Has the odd good day. Luxury player. Jovetic will add more if he can stay fit.

BvuyZbU.gif

No idea why but I really like him already. I have a real soft spot for him. Found myself cheering when I found out he was going to be subbed on. Happy to see him score as well. The kid seems like he will be a great player provided he stays fit.

I'm a big fan of Jojo and I was delighted when he came on.

He certainly puts himself about and gets involved in the game.

It was great to see him score, though if he'd missed that one, it would have been time to retire!

Vienna_70 said:
I'm a big fan of Jojo and I was delighted when he came on.

He certainly puts himself about and gets involved in the game.

It was great to see him score, though if he'd missed that one, it would have been time to retire!

Hes going to be a great player for us.

Jovetic is one of my favourite City players and we have real top quality in our squad.

I hope he is able to play a more active part this season.

With no World Cup for Jovetic he could/should be a really important forward for us at the start of next season and beyond.

Truly gifted player.

He has that 'specialness' - the bum off seat ability.
I couldn't wait to see him enter play today as he excites and works in equal measure.

He stays fit,we have a monster!

He was fantastic today. Shame he's been injured so much this season. Gives us so much as a left sided mid / striker.

This is why he was highly regarded in Italy, the only down side again being his high rate of injuries. We defo have a high class player on our hands we just need to get him sorted and look at maybe a different recovery regime that will enable him to play a season with minimum injuries next season

glad to see him score today and will no doubt give him a boost towards the season's end

The single best thing that happened today other than the win was when Jovetic got absolutely upended, and realised he wasn't made of glass. I think this revelation will fire him on and he could be huge in the run in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.