Stevan Jovetic (continued)

I cannot understand why Jovetic didn't start tonight, he's such a lively player who drags defenders out of position, exactly what we lacked in the first half when faced with a blanket defence. It was no coincidence that we found a few holes in the Villa back line after he came on.

Always has a good attitude. Loved seeing him giving instructions while warming up with the subs.

lancs blue said:
I cannot understand why Jovetic didn't start tonight, he's such a lively player who drags defenders out of position, exactly what we lacked in the first half when faced with a blanket defence. It was no coincidence that we found a few holes in the Villa back line after he came on.

He can exploit said holes because the defenders are starting to tire, physically and mentally, from their exertions in the first half.

citijin said:
Dzekos Smile said:
Always delivers when he comes on. Next season he will be a super star.
tell us what else do you see happening next season?

Playing in the champions league, another 38 games in the league, a few FA cup fixtures and I do believe we will be wearing blue in our home games and the grass will be green... Anything else ?

brotherblue said:
Will he get a PL medal?

Did he manage enough games?
Yes, 13 appearences although I'm sure it's not based on that rule anymore.

7 goals in an injury hit, stop and start campaign with no run in the team. I think we may see big things from this lad.

BlueTG said:
brotherblue said:
Will he get a PL medal?

Did he manage enough games?
Yes, 13 appearences although I'm sure it's not based on that rule anymore.

7 goals in an injury hit, stop and start campaign with no run in the team. I think we may see big things from this lad.

I concur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.