Stevan Jovetic Official

Rocket Sauce said:
adrianr said:
malg said:
Good signing, but some of those pictures are dreadful.......

Sharon trying to get a bit arty! Maybe I could go and work at City as a retoucher, going to need it if that's the new photography direction ;)

Pretty sure Sharon is still in Durban with the team. This must be one of her assistants...the hot blonde maybe???

Ah of course she is! Hot blonde assistant?

Wonderful signing. I'm more than happy to welcome you to our club Mr Jovetic, and wish you many happy years as a blue.

This transfer window has been amazing so far. Not only have we signed one of my favourite players in Jesus Navas, we've also bought a potential world beater in Jovetic, a top drawer striker in Negredo and a midfield dynamo in Fernandinho. No wonder the sun is shining at the minute!

Rocket Sauce said:
adrianr said:
malg said:
Good signing, but some of those pictures are dreadful.......

Sharon trying to get a bit arty! Maybe I could go and work at City as a retoucher, going to need it if that's the new photography direction ;)

Pretty sure Sharon is still in Durban with the team. This must be one of her assistants...the hot blonde maybe???

Shes in Croatia with Paddy, one of chappy's assistants maybe judging by the pics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.