Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put money on him not signing next week. Think this is another
potential signing which has more twists than an episode of Luther
to it.

Neil McNab said:
Pigeonho said:
Just read from where I left off yesterday, 36 onwards. Wow! There's so much little self-worth when it comes to us signing someone, its actually funny!

The pattern seems to be:

Day 1: city linked to a player
Day 2: twitter quotes at how close it is
Day 3: due to sign in days
Day 4: another club is linked, on twitter
****** bluemoon goes into meltdown. 'We are shit at getting deals done', 'there is no hope of us signing him now', 'txiki is going to fuck this up', 'why aren't we just paying the money', and countless other negative, self-defeatist comments.

And all this when nobody has any idea other than what somebody has said on twitter.
Woe there's so many of these people on here with too much self worth when it comes to us trying to sign someone it's actually funny.

The pattern seems to be:
Day1: City linked to player
Day2: Twitter quotes at how close it is followed by pages of shit on Blue moon
Day3: People using lots of Bluemoon cliched quotes like "bluemoon in meltdown" when really people are just posting shit on a forum full of shit.
Day4: A recent phenomenon is posts like this explaining what is happening on the forum to us all with the caveat on his comments being that he admits he's only read a couple of pages.

I only read this page and thought "not another one of those condescending *****"!

-- Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 am --

Davs 19 said:
dctid said:
tter fucking stupidity - his injury record iss shite he had had a least one cruciate ligament decent player without doubt but for me an up market version of Santa Cruz

Soone spunk the dosh on Higuane or take a punt on Benteke

Did his ACL 3 years ago. Nothing serious since. Vinny & Kun spent more time out injured last season for example......do you think we should fuck them off for having 'shite injury records'.?

I assume that you've either seen little or nothing of Jovetic as no one who had would ever mention him and RSC in the same breath. Not only completely different players, they don't even play the same position......you did know that, right ?
I've seen him play, he plays loads of little flicks and one two's and can pick a pass, not as good as Nasri or Silva and a complete waste of money, Barry would beat him for pace!

-- Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:27 am --

Jumanji said:
FantasyIreland said:
Published On: Sun, Jul 14th, 2013

Fiorentina / News | By Luca Gunby

Fiorentina striker has 72 hours to sort out Manchester City move

Following the arrival of Mario Gomez from Bayern Munich, the Tuscan side are looking to speed up the sale of Jovetic with Manchester City the favourites to secure the striker’s signature.

According to Il Corriere Fiorentino the player’s agent, Fali Ramadani, has already been in London for a week to try and work out an agreement with Manuel Pellegrini’s side.

The Serie A side have since given the player and his representatives an extra 72 hours in which to secure a move to Manchester.

The offer tabled to the Viola is reported to be around the €30 million mark and is considered too good to refuse by Fiorentina co-owner Andrea Della Valle.

These developments have led TuttoMercatoWeb.com to predict that the deal will likely be concluded by Tuesday.
Please god if you exist, make it happen!
Thank God that God doesn't exist!

We'll have to agree to differ as it appears we're both watching a different player.

Much more direct than Silva & Nasri, a venomous shot on him,unlike Silva and Nasri, good in the air unlike Silva and Nasri and has scored one in two over the last couple of seasons which is something that our current two can only dream off.

Apart from being technically gifted, he couldn't be more different than Silva and Nasri

I agree...completely different player to Nasir and Silva! Is alot more direct and a little quicker....this guy is quick/skilled enough to play out wide and strong enough to play as a striker...and he's young so this pretty much fits what we need if we are looking to pay 25-30mil for a player....If it happens, I will be very happy with this signing..

Kin dregards

Davs 19 said:
Neil McNab said:
Pigeonho said:
Just read from where I left off yesterday, 36 onwards. Wow! There's so much little self-worth when it comes to us signing someone, its actually funny!

The pattern seems to be:

Day 1: city linked to a player
Day 2: twitter quotes at how close it is
Day 3: due to sign in days
Day 4: another club is linked, on twitter
****** bluemoon goes into meltdown. 'We are shit at getting deals done', 'there is no hope of us signing him now', 'txiki is going to fuck this up', 'why aren't we just paying the money', and countless other negative, self-defeatist comments.

And all this when nobody has any idea other than what somebody has said on twitter.
Woe there's so many of these people on here with too much self worth when it comes to us trying to sign someone it's actually funny.

The pattern seems to be:
Day1: City linked to player
Day2: Twitter quotes at how close it is followed by pages of shit on Blue moon
Day3: People using lots of Bluemoon cliched quotes like "bluemoon in meltdown" when really people are just posting shit on a forum full of shit.
Day4: A recent phenomenon is posts like this explaining what is happening on the forum to us all with the caveat on his comments being that he admits he's only read a couple of pages.

I only read this page and thought "not another one of those condescending *****"!

-- Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 am --

Davs 19 said:
Did his ACL 3 years ago. Nothing serious since. Vinny & Kun spent more time out injured last season for example......do you think we should fuck them off for having 'shite injury records'.?

I assume that you've either seen little or nothing of Jovetic as no one who had would ever mention him and RSC in the same breath. Not only completely different players, they don't even play the same position......you did know that, right ?
I've seen him play, he plays loads of little flicks and one two's and can pick a pass, not as good as Nasri or Silva and a complete waste of money, Barry would beat him for pace!

-- Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:27 am --

Jumanji said:
Please god if you exist, make it happen!
Thank God that God doesn't exist!

We'll have to agree to differ as it appears we're both watching a different player.

Much more direct than Silva & Nasri, a venomous shot on him,unlike Silva and Nasri, good in the air unlike Silva and Nasri and has scored one in two over the last couple of seasons which is something that our current two can only dream off.

Apart from being technically gifted, he couldn't be more different than Silva and Nasri

Can we believe these "it's pretty much sorted he'll go to city" comments...I've seen lots of rumours but think its the first time I've seen personal quotes??....made up by the press or real?

Kind regards

paul-dkn said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...evan-Jovetic-set-to-join-Manchester-City.html

STEVAN JOVETIC is on the verge of a £27million Manchester City move.

Only personal terms have to be finalised — with the striker, 23, eyeing a five-year £120,000-a-week Etihad deal.

SunSport revealed last Tuesday how City boss Manuel Pellegrini wanted the Fiorentina ace to replace Carlos Tevez.

A source close to the Montenegro star said: “It’s pretty much sorted he’ll go to City.

“They just have to sort his contract. It shouldn’t be a big problem.”

Jovetic’s agents have been in England talking to interested parties, with City seeing off Liverpool, who can not offer Champions League football.

Pellegrini argued on Wednesday that City have to stop spending big and bring youngsters through.

But he was involved in the purchases of Jesus Navas and Fernandinho, while Jovetic will take his spending above £70m.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/5011992/Stevan-Jovetic-set-to-join-Manchester-City.html#ixzz2YyDa90hU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z2YyDa90hU</a>

TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
Can we believe these "it's pretty much sorted he'll go to city" comments...I've seen lots of rumours but think its the first time I've seen personal quotes??....made up by the press or real?

Kind regards

paul-dkn said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...evan-Jovetic-set-to-join-Manchester-City.html

STEVAN JOVETIC is on the verge of a £27million Manchester City move.

Only personal terms have to be finalised — with the striker, 23, eyeing a five-year £120,000-a-week Etihad deal.

SunSport revealed last Tuesday how City boss Manuel Pellegrini wanted the Fiorentina ace to replace Carlos Tevez.

A source close to the Montenegro star said: “It’s pretty much sorted he’ll go to City.

“They just have to sort his contract. It shouldn’t be a big problem.”

Jovetic’s agents have been in England talking to interested parties, with City seeing off Liverpool, who can not offer Champions League football.

Pellegrini argued on Wednesday that City have to stop spending big and bring youngsters through.

But he was involved in the purchases of Jesus Navas and Fernandinho, while Jovetic will take his spending above £70m.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/5011992/Stevan-Jovetic-set-to-join-Manchester-City.html#ixzz2YyDa90hU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z2YyDa90hU</a>

i remember when we linked with pep.. the sun also quoting about "close source" and he said that guardiola is 100% joining us

Please forgive my ignorance.......I don't follow Italian footy.

Does this lad play left hand side ?

Reason I ask is that in my opinion is where we have been poor for ages. We always play people who aren't naturally suited to that position. We would be a much better balanced side if we could get a good left sided attacking option into the squad.

I don't think I saw a single Fiorentina game last season, but I think Jovetic is a deep lying forward who can also play wide

I've seen him play a few times in previous seasons, and he's always been well regarded but never made a big impression on me. His goal record is very poor.

Tony Adcock said:
Please forgive my ignorance.......I don't follow Italian footy.

Does this lad play left hand side ?

Reason I ask is that in my opinion is where we have been poor for ages. We always play people who aren't naturally suited to that position. We would be a much better balanced side if we could get a good left sided attacking option into the squad.

He's mainly been played in a wide position over the last few months but for most of the last three years he has been operating in a deep lying midfield, spraying passes, often with great effect. bobs up on the left occassionally.

I agree...I think he can play out wide as an attacking midfield player but is flexible enough to play up front if we get injuries and this is the reason why I think he would be a great signing..He seems pretty strong with both feet so i see no reason why he cant play on the left, with Navas on the right....The most important thing is he's very direct with his play and is more likely to try and beat his man instead of passing backwards, which Nasir seems to do alot of last season.....

Kind regards

Marvin said:
I don't think I saw a single Fiorentina game last season, but I think Jovetic is a deep lying forward who can also play wide

I've seen him play a few times in previous seasons, and he's always been well regarded but never made a big impression on me. His goal record is very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.