Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tez Tosterone said:
Tony Adcock said:
Please forgive my ignorance.......I don't follow Italian footy.

Does this lad play left hand side ?

Reason I ask is that in my opinion is where we have been poor for ages. We always play people who aren't naturally suited to that position. We would be a much better balanced side if we could get a good left sided attacking option into the squad.

He's mainly been played in a wide position over the last few months but for most of the last three years he has been operating in a deep lying midfield, spraying passes, often with great effect. bobs up on the left occassionally.

No he hasn't.

Tony Adcock said:
Please forgive my ignorance.......I don't follow Italian footy.

Does this lad play left hand side ?

Reason I ask is that in my opinion is where we have been poor for ages. We always play people who aren't naturally suited to that position. We would be a much better balanced side if we could get a good left sided attacking option into the squad.

This video gives a good idea of what to expect if he comes here and would slot into the left easily.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izNPSQeWGao[/youtube]

TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
Can we believe these "it's pretty much sorted he'll go to city" comments...I've seen lots of rumours but think its the first time I've seen personal quotes??....made up by the press or real?

Kind regards

paul-dkn said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...evan-Jovetic-set-to-join-Manchester-City.html

STEVAN JOVETIC is on the verge of a £27million Manchester City move.

Only personal terms have to be finalised — with the striker, 23, eyeing a five-year £120,000-a-week Etihad deal.

SunSport revealed last Tuesday how City boss Manuel Pellegrini wanted the Fiorentina ace to replace Carlos Tevez.

A source close to the Montenegro star said: “It’s pretty much sorted he’ll go to City.

“They just have to sort his contract. It shouldn’t be a big problem.”

Jovetic’s agents have been in England talking to interested parties, with City seeing off Liverpool, who can not offer Champions League football.

Pellegrini argued on Wednesday that City have to stop spending big and bring youngsters through.

But he was involved in the purchases of Jesus Navas and Fernandinho, while Jovetic will take his spending above £70m.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/5011992/Stevan-Jovetic-set-to-join-Manchester-City.html#ixzz2YyDa90hU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z2YyDa90hU</a>
There are no "personal quotes" here. "A source close the the Montenegro star" could mean some bloke in The Sun's office sat near his computer with a picture of Jovetić on his monitor.

When there are no quotes, don't believe it.
When there are quotes but the source isn't named, don't believe it.
When there are directly named quotes, believe it.

oakiecokie said:
dctid said:
adrianr said:
Only £180,000 a week? Are we cheaping out?

tter fucking stupidity - his injury record iss shite he had had a least one cruciate ligament decent player without doubt but for me an up market version of Santa Cruz

Soone spunk the dosh on Higuane or take a punt on Benteke

So the three players you have just named (above) play in what position ?? And where the fuck do you think Jovetic plays ?? As usual more fucking shite from you !!!!!

Jovic can play on the wing or behind a striker pretty certain Higunane can play there Benteke maybe not he is an out nad out striker rather like Negrado or Ibra so personally i think you are talking erromeous bollocks.

No fucking shite from me merely just an observation that we seem to be offering top dollar for a player whom has had a serious injury

This will end up another Nasri type signing if it happens. everybody creamed themselves (well he must be good look at the transfer fee) got slated for that when i pointed out he had only had 6 decent months in god knows how many years, was not far wrong

dctid said:
oakiecokie said:
dctid said:
tter fucking stupidity - his injury record iss shite he had had a least one cruciate ligament decent player without doubt but for me an up market version of Santa Cruz

Soone spunk the dosh on Higuane or take a punt on Benteke

So the three players you have just named (above) play in what position ?? And where the fuck do you think Jovetic plays ?? As usual more fucking shite from you !!!!!

Jovic can play on the wing or behind a striker pretty certain Higunane can play there Benteke maybe not he is an out nad out striker rather like Negrado or Ibra so personally i think you are talking erromeous bollocks.

No fucking shite from me merely just an observation that we seem to be offering top dollar for a player whom has had a serious injury

This will end up another Nasri type signing if it happens. everybody creamed themselves (well he must be good look at the transfer fee) got slated for that when i pointed out he had only had 6 decent months in god knows how many years, was not far wrong

I`m talking it ??? We need look no further than your earlier post mate.

Never seen the lad play live .just watched the 2 you tube vids on here turned the first off after 5 mins all he did was flicks and 2 yard passes never had a shot .the second one couldnt stop shooting and scoring !! How anyone can form an opinion watching a player on you tube is beyond me ! Its all in the editing me thinks

mrtwiceaseason said:
Never seen the lad play live .just watched the 2 you tube vids on here turned the first off after 5 mins all he did was flicks and 2 yard passes never had a shot .the second one couldnt stop shooting and scoring !! How anyone can form an opinion watching a player on you tube is beyond me ! Its all in the editing me thinks
Did you not see him play against Liverpool a few years ago? He bossed both games home and away. Not seen him play for Montenegro neither?

Seen him play against Bayern and be the best player on the pitch too. It was that game where Bayern scored a goal that was about eight yards offside and it was given, otherwise Fiore would have gone through. Bayern lost to Inter in the final that year.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Transfer Team ‏@Transfer_Team 13h

#MCFC UPDATE: Regarding #Jovetic. Coming in the next half an hour

Can't bloody wait.
Was that posted 26 half hours ago?

If Jovetic comes to City it will be as a link man to Aguero.

Negredo is a trade for Dzeko - so I can't see that happening now.

Under mancini, the strikers were unable to play together with the exception of Aguero and Tevez. I could see Jovetic and Aguero playing together, but once again, Dzeko is left out of the equation and on the bench.

If we're going to spend £20m plus on a forward, then go for a player like Benteke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.