Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cityfan41 said:
Put it this way, if they did sign those three, I'd go into hiding for a very long
time.

And I will quit human life and reside on Mars.

Jumanji said:
Neil McNab said:
This player is known to have had patellofemoral problems since coming back and should not be touched with a preverbial barge pole.
He can't beat a man, is slower than a snail and disappears from games for long periods, he's David Silva with a better scoring record.

Don't know about the patellofemoral stuff, but sounds crap.

Can't beat a man, and slow than a snail, IS crap. He's somewhere between Nasri and and Aguero pace wise.

Dissapears from games. I hadn't noticed that the games I've watched, and its been a fair few. But certainly conceivable perhaps the ones you saw...

Would dispute that pace thing with you. Jovetic has none whatsoever, and whilst other aspects of his game compensate, the thing we lacked in the attacking third (and on the counter) most last season, was just that, pace. Looks an expensive buy at the price touted, but Pellers presumably has a plan to get the best out of him. With Nasri and Milner already capable of occupying a similar role though, I think we could have spent the money better elsewhere

cityfan41 said:
Put it this way, if they did sign those three, I'd go into hiding for a very long
time.

Why, to hide from the fallout from their financial meltdown as they sold off the Theatre of Debt and anything not nailed down inside it just to pay off the transfer fees, let alone the new wage bill? They'd be out of business before they got a chance to win a trophy.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/JoveticToArsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/JoveticToArsenal</a>

Falastur said:
cityfan41 said:
time.

Why, to hide from the fallout from their financial meltdown as they sold off the Theatre of Debt and anything not nailed down inside it just to pay off the transfer fees, let alone the new wage bill? They'd be out of business before they got a chance to win a trophy.

well in that case " Moysey Moysey sign em up" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.