Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
LoveCity said:
No Ham In Manchester said:
anyone know when he's having his medical?

Today (Friday).

Are Jovetic and Negredo's Twitter accounts real? Both have loads of followers but no verified ticks... but not everyone gets verified.
Negredo's is 100% real. You can tell from his wife's twitter.
And he's recently followed the @MCFC twitter account...

Re: Jovetic

Rocket Sauce said:
Is this his confirmed twitter account?
Jovetic's twitter isn't verified either but you can deduce that only one person could post some of those pictures.

So, yup, safe to follow (:

Jumanji said:
Rocket Sauce said:
Is this his confirmed twitter account?
Jovetic's twitter isn't verified either but you can deduce that only one person could post some of those pictures.

So, yup, safe to follow (:

I was stalking his photos and thought something along those lines. Glad to have this done and dusted so he can join up with the team in Asia to get some bonding time with the other lads.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
jft20b said:
anyone think we have overpaid?

Stan collymore does !

but stan also thinks its a good idea to go and watch people have sex in car parks and beat up women.

is his opinion on anything to be trusted?

ono said:
argyle said:
LoveCity said:
Stan Doggymore's expert analysis on Jovetic (start from bottom).

ut95nIr.jpg

Not sure what Collymore's problem is.

We know he isn't an 'elite' striker, he more plays behind and compliments strikers. Not sure why Collymore has a problem with that because that's probably why we have bought him to play that role.

What annoys me is that pundits criticise us when we get linked to 50m players and say we should create our own and then when we do and will try to mold a talented 23 year old, we get criticised for that too!!
There's plenty of pundits saying he's a great signing. Collymore just doesn't think he will be great. Fair enough.

Not jumping with joy myself, just yet anyway, not seen enough of him.we'll just have to wait and see. Colly is right about one thing, I can't see this team getting to CL final. Let's hope pelli works his magic.

Wow Collymore really is angry and bitter isn't he? Maybe he's just impregnated another 16yr old chavva or smacked shit out of the Missus again. Or both. Either way us blues shouldn't bare the brunt Stanley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.