Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
ono said:
argyle said:
Not sure what Collymore's problem is.

We know he isn't an 'elite' striker, he more plays behind and compliments strikers. Not sure why Collymore has a problem with that because that's probably why we have bought him to play that role.

What annoys me is that pundits criticise us when we get linked to 50m players and say we should create our own and then when we do and will try to mold a talented 23 year old, we get criticised for that too!!
There's plenty of pundits saying he's a great signing. Collymore just doesn't think he will be great. Fair enough.

Not jumping with joy myself, just yet anyway, not seen enough of him.we'll just have to wait and see. Colly is right about one thing, I can't see this team getting to CL final. Let's hope pelli works his magic.

If we signed Subotic, Bender, Großkreutz and Piszczek would you be more confident? All four made the CL final last season yet neither would improve our team IMO.

No individual player/ set of players are good enough to win the CL based on quality alone (see Real). Like you said, it will be up to Pelli.

de niro said:
ono said:
argyle said:
Not sure what Collymore's problem is.

We know he isn't an 'elite' striker, he more plays behind and compliments strikers. Not sure why Collymore has a problem with that because that's probably why we have bought him to play that role.

What annoys me is that pundits criticise us when we get linked to 50m players and say we should create our own and then when we do and will try to mold a talented 23 year old, we get criticised for that too!!
There's plenty of pundits saying he's a great signing. Collymore just doesn't think he will be great. Fair enough.

Not jumping with joy myself, just yet anyway, not seen enough of him.we'll just have to wait and see. Colly is right about one thing, I can't see this team getting to CL final. Let's hope pelli works his magic.

If you may have been excited about us getting Isco(i dont know if you were) but id say we have bought a more experienced version if not better than Isco..

he has had a bad injure a few years ago that put him out of the window and stopped the lad progressing but last two seasons seems to have proved he is well over it and coming to us i can only see him getting better and better.

champs league final with this team this season really? anybody who looked at our team with any sensibility would realize we are no where near experienced enough just yet..maybe pelli can get us that little further than expected realistically for me 1/4 finals at best we have done brilliantly compared to previous seasons.

Just been tweeted by a Napoli news account telling me that the Jovetic account is a fake and has been confirmed as fake by Fiorentina numerous times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.