Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigdavecox90 said:
Bluesince93 said:
york away to this! said:
^^^ that luggage is a bit gay...

Most professional players seem to have that design on their travel bags they take into and Joe Hart takes in that exact same bag. I assume you get it for free when you joins the Professional Football Players Club or whatever..

It's called Louis Vuitton.

It's a world famous brand, not a freebie when you join a football club.

That last line was a pisstake don't worry mate, assumed it would of been some high fashion label just didn't know which one.

MCFC BOB said:
Where are the flappers who said we overpaid for Negredo? Where are the flappers who said we take ages to tie deals up?

£83m spent, not a penny wasted.

Well said bob and totally agree. There was a couple actually moaning about not tying deals up !! - what planet have these people been on.

Fernandinho, Navas, Negredo & Jovetic to follow confirm an excellent transfer window already - and with the info still surrounding us bringing in a CB and Winger it will get better

Txiki & Ferran are going about it the right way

bigdavecox90 said:
Bluesince93 said:
york away to this! said:
^^^ that luggage is a bit gay...

Most professional players seem to have that design on their travel bags they take into and Joe Hart takes in that exact same bag. I assume you get it for free when you joins the Professional Football Players Club or whatever..

Sorta gay

leewill31 said:
de niro said:
ono said:
There's plenty of pundits saying he's a great signing. Collymore just doesn't think he will be great. Fair enough.

Not jumping with joy myself, just yet anyway, not seen enough of him.we'll just have to wait and see. Colly is right about one thing, I can't see this team getting to CL final. Let's hope pelli works his magic.

If you may have been excited about us getting Isco(i dont know if you were) but id say we have bought a more experienced version if not better than Isco..

he has had a bad injure a few years ago that put him out of the window and stopped the lad progressing but last two seasons seems to have proved he is well over it and coming to us i can only see him getting better and better.

champs league final with this team this season really? anybody who looked at our team with any sensibility would realize we are no where near experienced enough just yet..maybe pelli can get us that little further than expected realistically for me 1/4 finals at best we have done brilliantly compared to previous seasons.
He is better than Isco.

rick773 said:
bigdavecox90 said:
Bluesince93 said:

Sorta gay

Homophobe ;)

One report said he was linked with the rags so is this another snub - tee hee

Eds said:
One report said he was linked with the rags so is this another snub - tee hee
You do know that the rags were never in for him,not remotely interested,a bit like that alcantara geezer,they didn't want him and he was too lightweight for the prem...
The same will happen with fabregas,bale,ronaldo,lewondowski,strootman,mickey mouse,donald duck,goofy,bugs bunny and anybody else they care to make up,welcome to the real world you rags...
And as a sidenote,well done to us for going about our business quietly and efficiently,none of the dramas like we're seeing at ragworld,oh this is how it feels to be city alright...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.