Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

Neil McNab said:
citizens_1976 said:
Neil McNab said:
I think you're the idiot, he's a direct player straight lung bursting runs, not twisting and turning style of Aguero, you wouldn't pass the IQ entry exam if were set at 50, you know that comment was made about Navas, you should if you can read English.

-- Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:52 pm --

No, Fernandinho plays further forward, if we're playing mainly 4-3-3 and sign Jovetic, Silva and Nasri face a huge challenge for game time, I don't know why people have tagged Fernandinho as a defensive midfielder.

Don't call people an idiot when you don't have a clue what your talking about. Jovetic does have pace, he is hardly a slouch and Fernandinho is DEFINITELY not an attacking midfielder. Don't know what the hell your talking about. He is like Marcos Senna with the box to box ability of Ramires.

CLUELESS.
He's on the Capello index as an attacking mid, which is what he is, Shaktar got him tracking back more but his instincts are pure attack and have been since his Athletico days.

But if you ever care to watch him, you will see what position he plays. Just because he played AM for his Brazilian side, does not mean he played attacking mid for Shakhtar. He is in the mould of Ramires, but with more technical ability on the ball.

We have obviously bought him to play alongside Yaya and to think he will dislodge Silva, makes you a silly silly boy.

Silva is majestic, don't ever insult King David. I get insulted :(

Blue Haze said:
manimanc said:
here raggy raggy,come on you little fuckers..
like moths to a flame hahaha
you vain fuckers,just can`t help yourselves..

They're coming out of the woodwork. Fuck knows why as most good players snub them these days while we sign quality.

According to Radio Rag, (sorry talksh*te) Jovetic's representatives were due to meet " Davie," last Monday, to seal a deal that had, apparently,"blown us out of the water" yet again.

Fernandinho is a quality midfielder who is decent at everything but he is not the guy who protects the defence. That isn't the role he played at his club. There was another player who sat in that position. I recon he is better at attacking than defending but he does make lots of interceptions. Not someone who patrols the back like Barry or Nige though.

Both he & Jovetic will be great in several roles.

MSP said:
80k/week is ok I guess, nice to see wages are not astronomical these days.
less than what City were paying Adebayor, Bellamy, Wayne Bridge, etc...

I've got no problems with that number.

Nigel De Jong started out as a striker, but he is a defensive mid and nothing but...

Neville Kneville said:
Fernandinho is a quality midfielder who is decent at everything but he is not the guy who protects the defence. That isn't the role he played at his club. There was another player who sat in that position. I recon he is better at attacking than defending but he does make lots of interceptions. Not someone who patrols the back like Barry or Nige though.

Both he & Jovetic will be great in several roles.
Agree. Have doubts over Yaya's discipline, although he was th good defensively at Barça, but have wondered whether Pellegrini may use him as City's Marcos Senna, so to speak. Deep-lying, can make passes but concentrate more than anything on protecting the defence.

Fernandinho will be the one to link defence and attacking midfield.

rossonero said:
oakiecokie said:
Jumanji said:
Not sure what you're asking, can you rephrase that?

You`re claiming that he`s no Silva or Yaya.I`m asking why you would want another similar player to those two,when in effect he aint nothing like them COMPRENDO ???

wake up man!
Borja Valero is no Silva or Yaya. He was saying that with better midfielder he will score more

NO he fucking didn`t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oakiecokie said:
rossonero said:
oakiecokie said:
You`re claiming that he`s no Silva or Yaya.I`m asking why you would want another similar player to those two,when in effect he aint nothing like them COMPRENDO ???

wake up man!
Borja Valero is no Silva or Yaya. He was saying that with better midfielder he will score more

NO he fucking didn`t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol

rossonero said:
oakiecokie said:
Jumanji said:
Not sure what you're asking, can you rephrase that?

wake up man!
is no Silva or Yaya. He was saying that with better midfielder he will score more

Why are you quoting some fucker who has NO allegiance to us ???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.