Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

Brendan110_0 said:
FrancoisToure said:
Andouble said:
I still think Dzeko's a goner in the last week of the transfer window if we bring in Negredo along with Jovetic.

Agreed. I just don't see him staying. Negredo is the target man the Pellegrini wants.

To let Tevez and Dzeko go for Jovetic and Negredo would be shockingly bad transfer business IMO. Feels like we only go backwards these days.
This must be a joke?

Neil McNab said:
This player is known to have had patellofemoral problems since coming back and should not be touched with a preverbial barge pole.
He can't beat a man, is slower than a snail and disappears from games for long periods, he's David Silva with a better scoring record.

Incredible comment.

David silva with more goals would be a £60 million footballer.

Jovetic (23) and Tevez (29) are heading in opposite directions (and I don't mean Italy <-> England), it's good business to replace Tevez with Jo-Jo. Tevez runs a lot but his end product has deteriorated badly and Jovetic is a much more intelligent footballer who will suit the system we're building more. Tevez sometimes seemed a bit square peg in round hole-ish in our 2011/2012~ system.

Marvin said:
Brendan110_0 said:
FrancoisToure said:
Agreed. I just don't see him staying. Negredo is the target man the Pellegrini wants.

To let Tevez and Dzeko go for Jovetic and Negredo would be shockingly bad transfer business IMO. Feels like we only go backwards these days.
This must be a joke?

No joke, just my opinion. Hope I'm proved wrong and we don't miss out on CL football for being cheap when we just got mega money TV revenue.

Brendan110_0 said:
Marvin said:
Brendan110_0 said:
This must be a joke?

No joke, just my opinion. Hope I'm proved wrong and we don't miss out on CL football for being cheap when we just got mega money TV revenue.
I've heard it all now LOL!

I really think that he could be with us for years. Perhaps even a decade.

Marvin said:
Brendan110_0 said:
FrancoisToure said:

This must be a joke?

Brendan110_0 said:
Never heard of Negredo and Soldado, so they're hardly going to get us to the next level, looks to me like FFP is having a bad effect on us.

Brendan110_0 said:
FrancoisToure said:
Andouble said:
I still think Dzeko's a goner in the last week of the transfer window if we bring in Negredo along with Jovetic.

This sounds a bit Raggishy.

minnesota blue said:
Marvin said:
Brendan110_0 said:
This must be a joke?

Brendan110_0 said:
Never heard of Negredo and Soldado, so they're hardly going to get us to the next level, looks to me like FFP is having a bad effect on us.

and?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.