Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FredTilson said:
Watch this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mK64pEDSs4[/youtube]

@0:30, Zabaleta says - He looks like Brian May, the guitarist of Queen. Any guesses for who he is talking about?

Jovetic, when he had fellaini hairdo?

cmdub said:
quite happy with this deal, only further suggests that we're building around aguero up top
Agreed. Some thinking has gone into this.

perhaps when we had tevez and Balotelli in our title winning season we had 4 strikers who were better individually, but if Negredo and Jovetic sign we will for the first time have a unit which seems to make the most of each player

Jovetic - in behind
Negredo - left footed
Aguero - right footed
Dzeko - how do you categorise? Target man?

Not necessarily a criticism of mancini. It was inevitable with the transfer scramble that we would assemble strikers who wouldn't work out together

Just seen this pop up on twitter Must be bollocks as we can't be that stupid.

reports out of Italy suggest we're playing clever fuckers again. They've signed a replacement so we're trying to re negotiate

herrock said:
FredTilson said:
Watch this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mK64pEDSs4[/youtube]

@0:30, Zabaleta says - He looks like Brian May, the guitarist of Queen. Any guesses for who he is talking about?

Jovetic, when he had fellaini hairdo?
Yes
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWrBf5XWh0Q[/youtube]

Super David Silva 21 said:

reports out of Italy suggest we're playing clever fuckers again. They've signed a replacement so we're trying to re negotiate
That would be very unetical of us, and i would be ashamed if true.

zeven said:

Unethical? Bollocks to that I hope the club get the best deal we can we've been screwed for too many years and if we can save money well done City.

kiam06 said:
zeven said:

Unethical? Bollocks to that I hope the club get the best deal we can we've been screwed for too many years and if we can save money well done City.

I agree to a point but just get it done, sign the player don't put any doubts into the heads of Roma, god forbid anybody gets a sniff if indeed we are trying to hike the price down a bit.

If true,i hope we haven't got our eye on any more of their players or any future talent for that matter........

I cant see it,all negotiations will have concluded and,i'd hope,we're better than that.

If we did do that then we would never have the right to complain about anyone else's transfer shenanigans again, such as De Laurentis'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.