Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
This talk of City reneging on the fee seems to be bollox. There's no genuine source I can see reporting it - where is this from? One of those TransferITKAgent696969 accounts?

yeah..lets open the door for the scum to steamroll in...no way is this true,..

samharris said:
LoveCity said:
This talk of City reneging on the fee seems to be bollox. There's no genuine source I can see reporting it - where is this from? One of those TransferITKAgent696969 accounts?

yeah..lets open the door for the scum to steamroll in...no way is this true,..

even googling it comes up with nowt.

This just popped up but a long time after the original comment. It doesn't seem anything to panic about:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.alfredopedulla.com/articoli/24778-esclusiva-jovetic-city-si-lavora-sui-bonus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.alfredopedulla.com/articoli/ ... -sui-bonus</a>

Negotiations for Jovetic from Fiorentina to Manchester City is entering a normal stand-by, waiting to leave early to go quickly to the conclusion. The City remains in clear advantage to black on white it certainly can not rule out the entries from other clubs, but the situation seems very well defined. The City would pay 25 million more (about) three bonus, to get to 28 million. La Fiorentina calls for arrivals to 30 million, then you work on bonuses. Very soon other developments.

samharris said:
kiam06 said:
zeven said:
IF we had an agreement, we should not try to change it. its not right, its not how you do business. Fiorentina signed a replacement in good faith the agreement were done.
Business is about getting the best price and saving money where you can we have to try and re negotiate or we'd be amateur.

This is not good buisness at all..if someone did this to us this forum would make RAWK look like polly pockets picnic party..
True, something to be said for cultivating good relationships with 2nd level clubs like Fiorentina. We might be able to shave off a few million now, but they're the kind of club that we will be buying from again and are likely to take some unwanted players off our hands or loan more promising younger players. Trying to shaft them would be likely to come to us in the future.

Who knows what's actually happening though.

http://www.alfredopedulla.com/articoli/24778-esclusiva-jovetic-city-si-lavora-sui-bonus

Exclusive: Jovetic-City, working on bonuses

Negotiations for Jovetic from Fiorentina to Manchester City is entering a normal stand-by, waiting to leave early to go quickly to the conclusion. The City remains in clear advantage to black on white it certainly can not rule out the entries from other clubs, but the situation seems very well defined. The City would pay 25 million more (about) three bonus, to get to 28 million. La Fiorentina calls for arrivals to 30 million, then you work on bonuses. Very soon other developments.

Here we go.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:02 pm --<br /><br />Another 48 hours

So Florentina look to be holding out on other clubs coming in with 30m euros??

I think this is done in my opinion, just give it a day or two.

I think we should just pay whatever they want, without any kind of negotiation.

If they fancy a few extra million even, who cares ? Don't try to come to an agreement, just pay. That's the way all the big businesses work. It helps when you have other deals in the future. The sellers ask whatever they want, and you pay. Saves time fucking about.

pee dubya said:
samharris said:
kiam06 said:
Business is about getting the best price and saving money where you can we have to try and re negotiate or we'd be amateur.

This is not good buisness at all..if someone did this to us this forum would make RAWK look like polly pockets picnic party..
True, something to be said for cultivating good relationships with 2nd level clubs like Fiorentina. We might be able to shave off a few million now, but they're the kind of club that we will be buying from again and are likely to take some unwanted players off our hands or loan more promising younger players. Trying to shaft them would be likely to come to us in the future.

I would ask anyone on this forum this question...

"would you do business again with someone who'd previously shafted you" ???

answers on a stamp please..

samharris said:
pee dubya said:
samharris said:

I would ask anyone on this forum this question...

"would you do business again with someone who'd previously shafted you" ???

answers on a stamp please..[/quote]

no-rubber-stamp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.