Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiam06 said:
zeven said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Just seen this pop up on twitter Must be bollocks as we can't be that stupid.

reports out of Italy suggest we're playing clever fuckers again. They've signed a replacement so we're trying to re negotiate
That would be very unetical of us, and i would be ashamed if true.
Unethical? Bollocks to that I hope the club get the best deal we can we've been screwed for too many years and if we can save money well done City.
IF we had an agreement, we should not try to change it. its not right, its not how you do business. Fiorentina signed a replacement in good faith the agreement were done.

Isn't that what we did with Isco? Málaga thought "fuck you, we'll take Madrid's offer!"

FantasyIreland said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Just seen this pop up on twitter Must be bollocks as we can't be that stupid.

reports out of Italy suggest we're playing clever fuckers again. They've signed a replacement so we're trying to re negotiate

If true,i hope we haven't got our eye on any more of their players or any future talent for that matter........

I cant see it,all negotiations will have concluded and,i'd hope,we're better than that.
Agreed. this would be disappointing. not good for our reputation as fair dealers, either, so rather short sighted too.

zeven said:
kiam06 said:
zeven said:
That would be very unetical of us, and i would be ashamed if true.
Unethical? Bollocks to that I hope the club get the best deal we can we've been screwed for too many years and if we can save money well done City.
IF we had an agreement, we should not try to change it. its not right, its not how you do business. Fiorentina signed a replacement in good faith the agreement were done.
Business is about getting the best price and saving money where you can we have to try and re negotiate or we'd be amateur.

kiam06 said:
zeven said:
kiam06 said:
Business is about getting the best price and saving money where you can we have to try and re negotiate or we'd be amateur.
Short term yes we might earn on it. But long term no way, because clubs will not be willing to show good faith against us and will not be willing to meet half way to the same extent.
Not to mention our reputation, how is this samrt business exactly?

kiam06 said:
zeven said:
kiam06 said:

This is not good buisness at all..if someone did this to us this forum would make RAWK look like polly pockets picnic party..

This talk of City reneging on the fee seems to be bollox. There's no genuine source I can see reporting it - where is this from? One of those TransferITKAgent696969 accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.