Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
Davs 19 said:
Bobbins said:
That's a 24 hour flight !!

Yep. Not a flapper by nature but would be be more comfortable if this was done before he lands

Defender Garay 17.5m

I knew they'd been connected but have you heard this is happening Daz ?

If so, makes you think Vidic is either off or retiring.

Davs 19 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Davs 19 said:
Yep. Not a flapper by nature but would be be more comfortable if this was done before he lands

Defender Garay 17.5m

They were due to announce it last week ,......

Daz_Blue said:
Davs 19 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Defender Garay 17.5m

@City_Watch: Gazzetta: Only final agreements on the structure of various bonuses is holding off a Jovetić announcement. "A matter of days. Maybe hours."

richards30 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Davs 19 said:

Baines has been left out of the Everton squad to face Accrington.

Was always going to happen him going to the scumbags but it definitely strengthens them abit. Superb delivery and work rate but hopefully the best signing they make this summer!!

Baines wasn't left out of the squad, he played tonight.

http://www.lanazione.it/firenze/sport/calciomercato/2013/07/17/921403-fiorentina-jovetic-ilicic-calciomercato.shtml

Fiorentina and Manchester City for Jovetic is discussed on bonuses
Ilicic tomorrow should carry out medical examinations in Florence and then headed in the withdrawal of Moena - Paul's point Chirichigno

Florence, 17 July 2013 - missing only the official announcement for Ilicic to Fiorentina: Slovenian playmaker of Palermo tomorrow should carry out medical examinations in Florence and then headed in the withdrawal of Moena.
If Jovetic: Fiorentina and Manchester City are discussing bonuses, and that slowed the conclusion of the negotiation. However, you can close the following day.

No Ham In Manchester said:
Daz_Blue said:
Davs 19 said:

@City_Watch: Gazzetta: Only final agreements on the structure of various bonuses is holding off a Jovetić announcement. "A matter of days. Maybe hours."

Surely it can't take days to sort that out?

Something left field then, or Garay perhaps

Not looking good for Vidic. 25 games in 2 seasons. Has trouble nursing himself game to game and now has Sciatica. With Rio fading as well, and Jones looking like his best position is right back, I think it's a certainty that they will buy a central defender

richards30 said:
No Ham In Manchester said:
Daz_Blue said:

Surely it can't take days to sort that out?

it could, but I don't think it will, wouldn't be surprised if he signs tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.