Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benarbia said:
Could he be utds signing now Negredo has been all but announced
I thought that might be the story earlier when ssn were stating that rag ceo was heading back to england however (whilst I know there is no absolute ITK) tancredi palmieri on twatter saying scum contacted Real regarding Modric

No Ham In Manchester said:
richards30 said:
No Ham In Manchester said:
@City_Watch: Gazzetta: Only final agreements on the structure of various bonuses is holding off a Jovetić announcement. "A matter of days. Maybe hours."

Surely it can't take days to sort that out?

it could, but I don't think it will, wouldn't be surprised if he signs tomorrow

Like the sound of this, very much.

Benarbia said:
Read my immediate reply hth
Apologies, seeing as you obviously hadn't read the previous pages full of replies and information I thought I could skip a post or two.

Maybe negredo signs tomorrow and confirmation of agreement for jotevic and he signs on Friday! Be a nice birthday present for me!

Well, if Peligrini truly is planning on playing a 4-3-3, would it not make sense to have 4 strikers for him to chose from, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to see how all of Dzeko, Aguero, Negredo and Jovetic would get quality match time between all of the competitions City will be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.