Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benarbia said:
pudge said:
Benarbia said:
Read my immediate reply hth
Apologies, seeing as you obviously hadn't read the previous pages full of replies and information I thought I could skip a post or two.

Now you know what thought did xx
That would be a lot more condescending if you didn't just post your usual bait in the Negredo thread xx

Blue Haze said:
Sergio will like this signing. They will form a good pair.
Couldn't agree more. Tevez and Aguero linked up so well, the pace the passed the ball and there movement was just pure class. This guy would give Aguero the same option. Jovetic's link up play is brilliant.

br62 said:
LoveCity said:
br62 said:
Arsenal have actually been after Jovetic for a lot longer than City have

Have they?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/2877225/City-join-Jovetic-hunt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... vetic-hunt</a>
Haha!!!.....but I'm talking about recent history not 6 years ago.

Lol, City have been following him before he came to Italy and deal was almost apparently made last year when Nastasic was bought. It was reported back then that on the end it was decided him to stay for one more year and sign this summer with Juventus as only real competition.

Arsenal were linked with him no more than few months ago after another lie about finally big spending summer by Wenger is launched.

You guys have become a parody of football fans, laughing matter ;)

Damien10 said:
Blue Haze said:
Sergio will like this signing. They will form a good pair.
Couldn't agree more. Tevez and Aguero linked up so well, the pace the passed the ball and there movement was just pure class. This guy would give Aguero the same option. Jovetic's link up play is brilliant.

I think many look at Chelsea's three amigos in awe and they don't see what's in front of them.

A frontline of -
---------------Aguero---------------
Jovetic------------------------Navas

IMHO that is terrifying and due to versatility, quality and pace. Behind them Silva who should play a key central role and then backed by Yaya and Fernandiho. That will be a very strong offence and I simply could not give a flying fuck about the three amigos because I feel we will have the stronger unit.

Can't wait for next season.

The quality of interplay we will see will rival any team on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.