Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do these journo knobs keep on saying Jovetic remains an option,
when it's quite clear we've had a bid accepted by Fiorentina and are
negotiating terms?.

well the video of him arriving for a medical and saying goodbye to friends after a meal kinda gives away the whole hes coming to us thing

Interesting to pick three players, focus on their worsed attributes and then the damage that it could do to a team.

Successful managers and leaders blend strengths. Each of those players has attributes that will fit brilliantly in to a team and their weaknesses masked by the strengths of team mates.

I think this will be the last time I will comment on the bizarrely negative posting on here. I really do question the loyalty of some, assuming they are not fans of other clubs who have joined bluemoon.

Pigeonho said:
larderland said:
well the video of him arriving for a medical and saying goodbye to friends after a meal kinda gives away the whole hes coming to us thing
Until it's done though, they're just covering their backs I suppose, or not jumping the gun so to speak.

oh i know, but the english media really kfa when it comes to transfers

BringBackSwales said:
GX Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:

You like the 2nd team? Please expand your point.

Also im not really down with the old keyboard talk of stfu. I thought you were calling me Stu for a moment. A collegue has set me straight what you meant though. Not gonna get very far on a forum if we all 'stfu' are we :-)

the writing off of half of our squad, saying they make you want to vomit, not exactly good positive stuff is it?

No its not positive, your quite right, but dont worry as that isnt our starting line up and the players im sure wont get too downhearted about my comment.

You can put some players in the first team from that second team. Im not saying they're all bad im just saying if they all played together its not gonna work.

What does everyone think of Chelsea's "second team" or the rags?! How many of Spurs, Arsenal or Liverpool's second team can we actually name? How about Bayern, Dortmund or even Barca? I don't even know who falls into Pellegrini's "second eleven" or even if he has one. But I have seen comments where the chairman expects us to challenge for every competition we enter, where the manager feels we have to have a large SQUAD, where he needs to bring on young players and where he describes Dzeko as an "important" player. He actually seems to have his own ideas on how we should play, wants two players for each position and has moved quickly, quietly and effectively to improve the squad by filling gaps in it: Fernandinho tackles and begins attacks from deep, Navas is fast and a genuine winger and Negredo ANOTHER goalscorer. If Jovetic comes I think we all see where he fits in. This looks a good window to me, but we'll have to wait and see. We won't walk the league - we're daft if we think we will - but we'll put out a team capable of winning it every time we take the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.