Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a great deal for city but cant see us getting him this cheap..I would like this move as Jovetic can fill in on the left wing as well as score a few goals...Fiorentina need the money to buy Gomez so I think(if true) this offer will be turned down.....

For 10-12 million and Pantilimon he would be a steal cause as much as I rate Costel I cant see us getting big money for him, Jovetic is a good player but not sure he will add the goals that we need but maybe a new team with a new system and a new league could change that. Would be a good deal but I think its more of Fiorentina looking for a keeper and us looking for a striker and so therefore a swap deal is happening kinda rumour, it doesn't seem solid hope im wrong though.

sam-caddick said:
thingz said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 8m
RMC Sport: City are considering a bid of £10.2million + Costel Pantilimon for in-demand Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetić (23).

If we ended up getting him for that then I would be very happy with the deal.

However, I do think there are better options to be looked at.

Do the board run every transfer by you to get your approval

grim up north said:
sam-caddick said:
thingz said:
RMC Sport: City are considering a bid of £10.2million + Costel Pantilimon for in-demand Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetić (23).

No, it's my opinion.

If we get Jovetic for that price + Pantillimon - who we payed around 3m for - i'ts not a bad price and I would be happy with it, but I believe there are options out there who I think are better, even if we do have to pay more.

Florentina want 25m for Jovetic, he is not worth that if you ask me.

Just opinions mate.

sam-caddick said:
grim up north said:
sam-caddick said:

No, it's my opinion.

If we get Jovetic for that price + Pantillimon - who we payed around 3m for - i'ts not a bad price and I would be happy with it, but I believe there are options out there who I think are better, even if we do have to pay more.

Just opinions mate.

That's fine mate just every thread you are either happy or unhappy. Was just wondering:-)

grim up north said:
sam-caddick said:
grim up north said:

No, it's my opinion.

Just opinions mate.

That's fine mate just every thread you are either happy or unhappy. Was just wondering:-)

haha, sorry mate.

I will stop doing it in the future, apologies pal.

sam-caddick said:
grim up north said:
sam-caddick said:
No, it's my opinion.

Just opinions mate.

haha, sorry mate.

I will stop doing it in the future, apologies pal.

It's ok carry on just having a bit of fun sorry mate

thingz said:

This would be an incredible deal and a very shrewd signing.

However I do worry about the legitimacy when I see daft figures like 10.2 million - 10.2? what the fuck would the .2 be about?

Stoned Rose said:
thingz said:

This would be an incredible deal and a very shrewd signing.

However I do worry about the legitimacy when I see daft figures like 10.2 million - 10.2? what the fuck would the .2 be about?

12 million euros comes to £10.2 million. It still sounds on the cheap side.

I do think that the split striker and wide striker roles are the biggest gaps in the squad now and Jovetic could do a good job for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.