Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim of the Oak said:
Stoned Rose said:
thingz said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 8m
RMC Sport: City are considering a bid of £10.2million + Costel Pantilimon for in-demand Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetić (23).

This would be an incredible deal and a very shrewd signing.

However I do worry about the legitimacy when I see daft figures like 10.2 million - 10.2? what the fuck would the .2 be about?

12 million euros comes to £10.2 million. It still sounds on the cheap side.

I do think that the split striker and wide striker roles are the biggest gaps in the squad now and Jovetic could do a good job for us.

Cheers Tim, makes sense now.

Great business if it happens imo.

Not a great goal scoring record and injury prone. Although it would be interesting his link up play is better than a Negredo/Dzeko player and I think he can play CAM and even winger.

@City_Watch: SportMediaset: City are in pole position to sign talented Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetic (23), which has led to him turning down Napoli.

AlthamBlue said:
We're in pole position for him according to Love City on Twitter (via Sport Mediaset)

Didnt think but if a players on lets say 50,000 a week if you sign him at beggining of july by the time the season starts its half a million in wages even before we kick off so no wonder we wait on to do buisness.

Jumanji said:
@City_Watch: SportMediaset: City are in pole position to sign talented Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetic (23), which has led to him turning down Napoli.
Reminds me of Samir Nasri. Very good classy player, but not exceptional at anything we need. He and Nasri on the same team moving off the ball and off eachother, would be a torment for any opposition. But I doubt that is how we are going o play. I'd have been more excited with Lamela, who is not at cerebral as either of the above, but a far better dribbler, shooter, and way speedier. In other words: Tailor made to dominate the Premiership.

Hope it is true, but sorry to say Mediaset isn't the greatest source. We'll see but there's more tangible evidence of us prying Osvaldo from Serie A than Jovetic at the moment.

daxman said:
Jumanji said:
Reminds me of Samir Nasri. Very good classy player, but not exceptional at anything we need. He and Nasri on the same team moving off the ball and off eachother, would be a torment for any opposition. But I doubt that is how we are going o play. I'd have been more excited with Lamela, who is not at cerebral as either of the above, but a far better dribbler, shooter, and way speedier. In other words: Tailor made to dominate the Premiership.
Yeh, Lamela is a player that would be great for us. Hope we go for him over Jovetic or Osvaldo.

NoahCity said:
daxman said:
Jumanji said:
Yeh, Lamela is a player that would be great for us. Hope we go for him over Jovetic or Osvaldo.
I don't get the Oslvaldo allure. Simply put if w get Oslvaldo or Negredo, Dzeko is off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.