Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

Mancini - ohhh said:

Couldnt be bothered to keep your copy paste but you my friend should know that.. that was a fail!!

Jovetic = Hazard replacement..

and before anyone says anything about Hazard being better and what nots..

Aguero = Alexis Sanchez replacement..

what the fuk are you going on about?

how does he fit in with a team that already has Silva, Nasri, Tevez in similar roles

can he play out wide? because if he can't there is absolutely no point in signing him, we dont need him

He's a modern day #10. Everyone in Italy compares him to Baggio. My mate that moved over there says he's easily one of the best players in Serie A.

I've seen him a handful of times and he looks very talented, one thing City fans would like (if he isn't instructed to change) is he dribbles a lot and we don't really have a dribbler, and also shoots a lot which sometimes you get the feeling we need when we're trying to pass the ball into the net. He can play well on the left but we have Mario and Sinclair (incoming) who are usually on that side so I don't know where we'd play him.

Andouble said:
how does he fit in with a team that already has Silva, Nasri, Tevez in similar roles

Silva is off, wrong coloured tape on socks and went straight down the tunnel when substituted

LoveCity said:
I've seen him a handful of times and he looks very talented, one thing City fans would like (if he isn't instructed to change) is he dribbles a lot and we don't really have a dribbler, and also shoots a lot which sometimes you get the feeling we need when we're trying to pass the ball into the net. He can play well on the left but we have Mario and Sinclair (incoming) who are usually on that side so I don't know where we'd play him.

On the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.