Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

bluedan said:
Interesting piece by Goal.com

Its worth noting that The reporter writing this piece was the one that first ran the story on Soriano joining city way back in January.

Wayne Veysey and Greg Stobart have had some decent City exclusives since Goal had its makeover (ex-BBC guy becoming chief editor I believe), it doesn't really deserve the hate it gets since it's mostly just gathering news from global sources + has some exclusives of its own. More accurate than most of our "ITKs" anyway, five of ours (Bluemoon and MCFC Forum) have told us De Rossi was nailed on and now he isn't coming.

LoveCity said:
Gazzetta says we want not just Jovetic but Matija Nastasic in a double deal worth just under £40million. We've been linked with Nastasic before, he is compared to Vidic... but so was Savic.

They all end in "ic" thats were the comparison starts and ends!

LoveCity said:
Gazzetta says we want not just Jovetic but Matija Nastasic in a double deal worth just under £40million. We've been linked with Nastasic before, he is compared to Vidic... but so was Savic.

Can they take Savic as part of the deal please

LoveCity said:

As a fan of City and Fiorentina I can say that I'm a big fan of both of these players. IMO Jovetic is not yet the man he was before his injury, I'd say a step below Hazard at this point. Nastasic is the real deal, he's had limited experience but has been full of confidence ever since he stepped on the field. Would be a tremendous improvement over Savic.

That being said I want to see both of my teams be competitive so I hope both players stay put.

LoveCity said:
bluedan said:

Its worth noting that The reporter writing this piece was the one that first ran the story on Soriano joining city way back in January.

Wayne Veysey and Greg Stobart have had some decent City exclusives since Goal had its makeover (ex-BBC guy becoming chief editor I believe), it doesn't really deserve the hate it gets since it's mostly just gathering news from global sources + has some exclusives of its own. More accurate than most of our "ITKs" anyway, five of ours (Bluemoon and MCFC Forum) have told us De Rossi was nailed on and now he isn't coming.

Agreed, it has improved.

ATXcitizen said:
LoveCity said:

As a fan of City and Fiorentina I can say that I'm a big fan of both of these players. IMO Jovetic is not yet the man he was before his injury, I'd say a step below Hazard at this point. Nastasic is the real deal, he's had limited experience but has been full of confidence ever since he stepped on the field. Would be a tremendous improvement over Savic.

That being said I want to see both of my teams be competitive so I hope both players stay put.

nastasic is the real deal , i agree. but he's still too young for what city need , city need a player that push lescott on the bench now !

bluedan said:

what piece is that?

BringBackSwales said:
bluedan said:

what piece is that?

Its in the 'we're all fucking clairvoyants dont you know' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.