Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

Matt Diablo said:
Mancini - ohhh said:

Couldnt be bothered to keep your copy paste but you my friend should know that.. that was a fail!!

Jovetic = Hazard replacement..

and before anyone says anything about Hazard being better and what nots..

Aguero = Alexis Sanchez replacement..

what the fuk are you going on about?

I think he is saying we are going after Jovetic because we missed out on Hazard but he thinks Jovetic is better and that the person who is the 'back-up' signing can be better than the first-target, such as Aguero > Sanchez.

Thats what I think he is saying but I don't think Aguero was signed just because we didn't get Sanchez.

Gazzetta says we want not just Jovetic but Matija Nastasic in a double deal worth just under £40million. We've been linked with Nastasic before, he is compared to Vidic... but so was Savic.

grim up north said:
Andouble said:
how does he fit in with a team that already has Silva, Nasri, Tevez in similar roles

Silva is off, wrong coloured tape on socks and went straight down the tunnel when substituted

Shit ! so did Aguero.we're fucked I tell ya.

LoveCity said:
Gazzetta says we want not just Jovetic but Matija Nastasic in a double deal worth just under £40million. We've been linked with Nastasic before, he is compared to Vidic... but so was Savic.
hmm interesting .... i'm sure there were rumblings of two signings, 1 a center half the other a forward .... hmmm

LoveCity said:

As the Italians say. "that would be Fanastastic".

ForzaMancini said:
Matt Diablo said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
Couldnt be bothered to keep your copy paste but you my friend should know that.. that was a fail!!

Jovetic = Hazard replacement..

and before anyone says anything about Hazard being better and what nots..

Aguero = Alexis Sanchez replacement..

I think he is saying we are going after Jovetic because we missed out on Hazard but he thinks Jovetic is better and that the person who is the 'back-up' signing can be better than the first-target, such as Aguero > Sanchez.

Thats what I think he is saying but I don't think Aguero was signed just because we didn't get Sanchez.

I think Nasri was Sanchez's replacement. Aguero was either Tevez's original replacement but Tevez did not leave that summer. Back to the Jovetic thread, like Isco these are the two players I will not mind taking a gamble on.

dont see any point in buying him, who would he replace ?

carlos92 said:
ForzaMancini said:
Matt Diablo said:

I think he is saying we are going after Jovetic because we missed out on Hazard but he
thinks Jovetic is better and that the person who is the 'back-up' signing can be better than the first-target, such as Aguero > Sanchez.

Why then ?

I think Nasri was Sanchez's replacement. Aguero was either Tevez's original replacement but Tevez did not leave that summer. Back to the Jovetic thread, like Isco these are the two players I will not mind taking a gamble on.
carlos92 said:
ForzaMancini said:
Matt Diablo said:

Interesting piece by Goal.com

Its worth noting that The reporter writing this piece was the one that first ran the story on Soriano joining city way back in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.