Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a majestic first touch.

Probably be a good strike partner for Kun since he is selfless team player, and links up well trying little flicks and one-twos...stuff of that sort. More forward thinking than Nasri. Passes forward and likes to carry the ball forward quickly if possible.

Sign him up!

de niro said:
so we've gone from cavani to jovetic.

how the mighty have fallen.
Be honest, you've hardly watched him have you? Perhaps a couple of times against England? Maybe caught a game last season on ESPN?

I'm any case, he's more of an alternative to Isco.

yes please!! agree the deal, get him in and get the new boys integrated into the squad asap!! very tidy busy player and will work well with Sergio,dave and yaya!

Eric Wirral said:
Perfect replacement for Tevez.
only 23 and less than half the wages.
Likes to drop back behind the striker or drift out wide.
Very quick over the first 5 yards and technically gifted.
He would be on the same wavelength as Silva straight away

Sign him up!

My thougths exactly, the deeper forward role of Tevez last season would suit Jovetic to a tee.

There is actually a place in football for players who influence the game but don't score 30 goals a season. Neil Young was one for instance. Jovetic has a better scoring rate than Neil. Isco is more similar to Jovetic than Cavani.

Wouldn't surprise me if he finished the season with more assists than Silva & a very decent number of goals if we sign him, but will be shocked & delighted if we do.

Much better player than Thiago, or even Isco, currently by the way (PROVEN NOT POTENTIAL) & whatsmore was WAY WAY better than either at their age before his injury, but granted Isco may go up a gear & become better than him. MAY.

Jovetic is one year older than Thiago. ONE FUCKING YEAR!

Look at his record. Look at Thiago's. Look at Jovetic's record when he was younger than Isco, then the same age. Better.

Isco may go up a level, then would be better than Jovetic but so far he isn't.

Jovetic may also go up a level as well though, so may still be better than Isco in 5 years. We can't tell.

Yet from some, it's dicks out for Isco, & shit to Jovetic.

Stupid beyond belief.

If we really are building for a sustainable future then we should be looking at 28 year never has beens.

Jovetic would be perfect for us, can play across the front line, score goals, create chances and get assists and from what I can see he has a good attitude which is crucial.

Would be very happy if we signed him.

This deal isn't going to happen for a while, I think he'll be going on holiday for a rest, seeing as he's just lost Wimbledon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.