Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

Brewster's millions said:
forevermancity said:
Straight into the team, silva hasn't shown us his best for a while now

So if we sign this Jovetic and he turns out to be the business, Silva continues to underperform (hasn't been at his best for us since around Xmas last year to be honest) and Madrid are still sniffing around in January...
Don't even entertain that thought...

Brewster's millions said:
forevermancity said:
Straight into the team, silva hasn't shown us his best for a while now

So if we sign this Jovetic and he turns out to be the business, Silva continues to underperform (hasn't been at his best for us since around Xmas last year to be honest) and Madrid are still sniffing around in January...
Whats wrong with you? did your mother drop you as a child?

He is different class and i would love to see him here, Fiorentina are my Italian club and normally i would want him to stay but not this time, Montella is having a rebuild at the moment and this money would come in very handy indeed...over to you Roberto!

Someone told me he is much better than Hazard, every time I've seen him he has looked a fantastic talent in a similar role (behind striker), anyone who watches them both regularly care to comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.