Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

Andouble said:
LoveCity said:
Yeah, he's a terrific young player and is finally adding regular goalscoring to his other talents. He's also really versatile like Lavezzi and can play just about anywhere on the front line, and Mancini loves those sort of players.

can he play out wide? That's the kind of player we need, one that could be used as a wide player or just a striker; there's not enough games for someone of this talent if he were just deployed as a CF.

He can play on either side and also attacking midfield, support striker, or main striker. He is very versatile and talented, a big club will sign him soon if not us. His ball control is awesome, here are some of his skills.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_Zs7GwTXM[/youtube]

Matt the Giant said:
Never heard of him before today.

Someone care to tell me what kind of player he is?
I know City fans do not like the taste right now, but he is sort of like Nasri. In that he is not an all out anything, but quite good at everything. But above all that, he has an "IT" quality about him. He is a live-wire of sorts. Immense technical ability, a super brain, and some pace. Not top end blistering, like most City fans seem to be asking for, but quick enough, and quicker with his decision making.

If we are not in for hazard this is exactly who we should be buying. Someone who can be a Silva and an Aguero.

For those that say someone this talented wouldn't get enough playing time...go back and watch Sunday's game. Two Jovetic's would have started that game.

Would make friends easily with the balkan contingent we are currently amassing.

Although I'm sure half the fans on this forum would be happy to see Kolarov Dzeko and Savic shipped out on free transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.