Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

I like the news of his technical ability but above all else his decision making.

We need players who can create and deliver quickly decided upon passes to unlock tight defences. This will become more and more important as we progress.

MSP said:
He would be a good asset. 22 years old and 3-4 years of experience on big scene.

I think he even scored against Liverpool in Champions League so you could imagine how long he is around already :)

Founding member of the national team too.

Dax777 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Never heard of him before today.

Someone care to tell me what kind of player he is?
I know City fans do not like the taste right now, but he is sort of like Nasri.

My thoughts exactly, he is very similar to Nasri. His best position is to play behind the striker, he can play as winger but he will not be very effective because he is not the very fast.
His favorite thing to do is to control the ball and find the right pass instead of carrying the ball and going past fullbacks.

Massive fan, he has extreme ball control. Some of tricks he pulls of make him look arrogant but if you watch him a lot he's more of a creator but has added goal scoring to his game this year.

Wouldn't pay more than 20m but he's definitely worth more than 15m.

He's more of a number 10 than a number 9. Playing behind the striker,Like RVP until recently.

Does a lot of one-two's, flicks, tricks and creates goals, but scores many as well.

Every time I see him he roams a lot so he seems versatile to play anywhere along the front line really.

Jumanji said:
He's more of a number 10 than a number 9. Playing behind the striker,Like RVP until recently.

Does a lot of one-two's, flicks, tricks and creates goals, but scores many as well.

Every time I see him he roams a lot so he seems versatile to play anywhere along the front line really.
In short, a Nasri :P

Dax777 said:
Jumanji said:

In short, a Nasri :P
With testicles ;)

He looks like Terry McDermott

Stefan-Jovetic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.