Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

Tevez City said:
Dax777 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Never heard of him before today.

Someone care to tell me what kind of player he is?
I know City fans do not like the taste right now, but he is sort of like Nasri.

My thoughts exactly, he is very similar to Nasri. His best position is to play behind the striker, he can play as winger but he will not be very effective because he is not the very fast.
His favorite thing to do is to control the ball and find the right pass instead of carrying the ball and going past fullbacks.

He's different than nasri from what I've seen because he's much more energetic. I can't say I've watched him too much but he's always been exciting when I have.

kpg51876 said:
Tevez City said:
Dax777 said:
I know City fans do not like the taste right now, but he is sort of like Nasri.

My thoughts exactly, he is very similar to Nasri. His best position is to play behind the striker, he can play as winger but he will not be very effective because he is not the very fast.
His favorite thing to do is to control the ball and find the right pass instead of carrying the ball and going past fullbacks.

He's different than nasri from what I've seen because he's much more energetic. I can't say I've watched him too much but he's always been exciting when I have.
Look, I love the guy too. ANd I wanted him before he had that nasty injury. But lets be fair here, Nasri too was often explosive playing for Arsenal.

Dax777 said:
kpg51876 said:
Tevez City said:

Look, I love the guy too. ANd I wanted him before he had that nasty injury. But lets be fair here, Nasri too was often explosive playing for Arsenal.

But has he been while playing for us?

kpg51876 said:
Dax777 said:
kpg51876 said:

But has he been while playing for us?
give him time he will come good

CHELSEA, MANCHESTER UNITED AND MANCHESTER CITY IN STEFAN JOVETIC RACE
7th February 2012
By Danny Fullbrook

CHELSEA, Manchester United and Manchester City are fighting for Fiorentina striker Stefan Jovetic.

The Premier League’s top clubs all sent scouts to the Italian side’s 3-2 weekend win against Udinese.

The Montenegro hitman has a buy-out clause of £40m but could cost considerably less, given that he has a contract until June 2016 and the fee would be unrealistic. It is far more likely he would be available for somewhere in the region of £30m.

Jovetic’s agent has made it clear he would be available in the summer. The player said: “I am content in Italy but I’m always looking out to improve myself. I have been looking out for a chance to play in the Premier League and I am prepared for that challenge.”

City would want to do a player-plus-cash deal with Roque Santa Cruz or Emmanual Adebayor possibly in the mix.

Jovetic

[bigimg]http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xr/134856404.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF87892155F29F61288AC1CADD3ADC6EBC84FDE82D1344F36AD62CF789C5123904107CE690F55034CEB503EE[/bigimg]

#mcfc are fighting United and Chelsea for Fiorentina ace Stefan Jovetic (22) who has a buy-out clause of £40m. [Daily Star]

Jovetic would cost less than the £40m buy-out and #mcfc could offer Adebayor or Santa Cruz in a player-plus-cash deal for the Montenegrin.

https://twitter.com/#!/City_Watch

Transfer forum, methinks....

As long as there is no chance he and Tevez are on the pitch together. I'm not sure the tv cameras could take it.

What a ridiculous price !!!!

As far as I remember, Sanchez was offered for 40 Million Pound, Pastore for 50M & Di Maria for 40 M, and at the end they were sold for half of what their clubs wanted in the first place !

So it seems Fiorentina are trying to do the same, ask for 40M and then accept 22 M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.