Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
After what I saw of him last night he's not the game changer I was hoping for. He is not an upgrade on what we have. Why bother? Looks to me like we're heading for another summer like the last one.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 am --<br /><br />
ban-mcfc said:
kompany10 said:
love it when people say no after seeing him in one game, plebs

on a shit pitch as well.

I got called worse for suggesting we should go for Mata and Martinez over the years. Guess I was wrong eh.

This guy is no better than what we have end of.. Pleb

Mad 4 It said:
After what I saw of him last night he's not the game changer I was hoping for. He is not an upgrade on what we have. Why bother? Looks to me like we're heading for another summer like the last one.

Oh dear, please expand.

Kun Aguero said:
Mad 4 It said:
After what I saw of him last night he's not the game changer I was hoping for. He is not an upgrade on what we have. Why bother? Looks to me like we're heading for another summer like the last one.

Oh dear, please expand.

Average players coming in, on less money than what is leaving, exception being Nasty

Mad 4 It said:

-- Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 am --

ban-mcfc said:
kompany10 said:
love it when people say no after seeing him in one game, plebs

on a shit pitch as well.

I got called worse for suggesting we should go for Mata and Martinez over the years. Guess I was wrong eh.

This guy is no better than what we have end of.. Pleb
mata are martinez are class though, hardly suggesting something out of the ordinary to say we should sign them, to judje jovetic off one game is silly whether he had a good or bad game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.