Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
sjk2008 said:
Jovetic already better than Tevez?

Oh dear.

How much have you seen of him? he's better in the air, he's a better finisher, there about the same dribbling wise, about the same speed, Tevez has a better vision and works harder.

Thank god for scouts is all I can say. We'd have had players like Zaki and Albrighton at the club if we let Bluemoon's "one match and they're the real deal/shit and not good enough" crew in charge.

Jovetic would already be a City player had Fiorentina been willing to do business last summer, and may still be this summer. Will fit in well if we play 4-3-3. Maybe we'll look for someone else but Jovetic is one of the better signings we could make.

Josh Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
sjk2008 said:
Jovetic already better than Tevez?

Oh dear.

How much have you seen of him? he's better in the air, he's a better finisher, there about the same dribbling wise, about the same speed, Tevez has a better vision and works harder.

SJK seen him play 90 minutes last night. It's all he needs.

Good one.

The people in this thread who've said "He was shit last night, I don't want him at City" are as clueless as those labelling Neymar shite after a couple of indifferent displays against England & Russia.

I've seen him play a good few times both this season and last. I'm not doubting he's a talented player and could well be destined for big, big things. However, at the moment, I certainly don't believe he's a better player than Tevez.

sjk2008 said:
Josh Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:

SJK seen him play 90 minutes last night. It's all he needs.

Good one.

The people in this thread who've said "He was shit last night, I don't want him at City" are as clueless as those labelling Neymar shite after a couple of indifferent displays against England & Russia.

I've seen him play a good few times both this season and last. I'm not doubting he's a talented player and could well be destined for big, big things. However, at the moment, I certainly don't believe he's a better player than Tevez.

Before Tevez's recent spurt of good form it would be hard to argue that Jovetic hasn't been playing the better football this season.

Would we employ him as part of a midfield or front three?

Or is the attraction he can adapt to either?

Who are the attainable alternatives?

I thought he was decent in the second half yesterday,would like to see more of him in a better team.Totally amazed how similar his style was too Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.