Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

dobingsdobber said:
BlueJill said:
Good for Savic as well.
Correct,thought he looked a very good player last night,what are we doing wrong?

Savic had decent games for us at RB but you wouldn't have him in as a CB.

Wish the lad well but seeing Nasty puts into perspective the level we and he are at are different.

Kun Aguero said:
FantasyIreland said:
Would we employ him as part of a midfield or front three?

Or is the attraction he can adapt to either?

Who are the attainable alternatives?

Front free, in midfield would be a waste.

Can play as a striker or an attacking midfielder,gives us good utilisation.

Forget Arsenal and join Man City! £20m-rated Jovetic urged to move by team-mate Savic

Manchester City flop Stefan Savic has urged his Montenegro and Fiorentina team-mate Stevan Jovetic to make a summer switch to the Etihad Stadium.

The 23-year-old forward is one of Europe's hottest properties and Arsenal are thought to be leading the race for the £20million-rated man.

But Savic, who spent a season on the fringes of the City first-team last campaign before moving to Serie A, has told his friend to move to Manchester.

He told The Sun: 'Jovetic is one of my closest friends and I would recommend City to him.

'They are a rising team, one of the best clubs in Europe. They will win trophies and be in the Champions League every year.'

Savic, 22, says he has no regrets over leaving City for Fiorentina in search of first-team football, but he feels his countryman will fare better than he did at the Etihad Stadium.

He added: 'It was hard for me there because I came straight from the Serbian league. I won a league title but knew I had to play regularly to improve, so I left — it was my decision.

'It is different for Stevan. He has five years’ experience and could play straight away with Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez.'

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2300351/Stevan-Jovetic-join-Manchester-City-says-Stefan-Savic.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Savic.html</a>

of the forwards we are "linked" to he is the one I would least want tbh.

He looks good but he is certainly not as good as tevez or aguero and Im not sure he is any better than dzeko either

falcao and cavanni would add real improvement to our forward line however

He is much better than he showed in this match.like most players are great for their clubs but not as good for country.he's not as good as tevez but that is because of experience.I would be very happy to have serg,tevez,jovetic and if john is very good them him as 4th or if tevez is off then cavani

karen7 said:
He is much better than he showed in this match.like most players are great for their clubs but not as good for country.he's not as good as tevez but that is because of experience.I would be very happy to have serg,tevez,jovetic and if john is very good them him as 4th or if tevez is off then cavani

You'd prefer Cavani over Falcao?

mgreenz97 said:
karen7 said:
He is much better than he showed in this match.like most players are great for their clubs but not as good for country.he's not as good as tevez but that is because of experience.I would be very happy to have serg,tevez,jovetic and if john is very good them him as 4th or if tevez is off then cavani[/quote

my impression is that falcao is easier to knock of the ball than cavani and i think would be better suited to the premier league,having said that i wouldnt sulk if it was falcao!

karen7 said:
mgreenz97 said:
karen7 said:
He is much better than he showed in this match.like most players are great for their clubs but not as good for country.he's not as good as tevez but that is because of experience.I would be very happy to have serg,tevez,jovetic and if john is very good them him as 4th or if tevez is off then cavani[/quote

my impression is that falcao is easier to knock of the ball than cavani and i think would be better suited to the premier league,having said that i wouldnt sulk if it was falcao!
Falcao is VERY strong on the ball, but you are right, I'm not gonna be disappointed with a world class striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.