Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord BLue said:
NipHolmes said:
Arsenal are a tier 2 club now. City, United and Chelsea are tier 1. Arsenal have joined Spurs and Liverpool as tier 2.
I really don't think a clubs status shifts that quickly, personally i think arsenal are just having a dip. Different players and people will view it differently, but there will be plenty of players out there that see Arsenal as a bigger club than us. Back when Blackburn won the premier league plenty still won't have seen them as a massive club. I just don't think you can tier clubs so simply.

That's a 10 year dip.
And a clubs status certainly can shift that quickly, we certainly weren't tier 1 a few years ago.

People need to remember that Footballers have short shelf lives, they aren't interested in what happened 10-20-30 years ago, that doesn't effect the here and now, what matters is the last 2-5 years, that's a trend that is actually important. On that trend, who do you go for? a team that has 2 major trophies and a CS, or a team that is scraping fourth and not won anything in nearly a decade?

mgreenz97 said:
If anyone wants to see him play he's playing Milan now, you can watch it on first row sports.
He is playing well, linking up well with midfield - makes me think, if he played alongside Aguero, Silva, Tevez & Yaya, he'd even play better.

Ref is a bit weak...pretty crap actually.

onceabluealways said:
Joehannes said:
Akira said:
Fiorentina's fighting with Milan for 3rd spot.
Well yeah, kind of counts for shit if he's out for longer now.

With that logic no-one ever plays anyone in case they a long term injury.
No, he tweaked his hamstring last week, was supposed to be out for 2 weeks but they rushed him back for this game and now could be out for longer.
Nice hyperbole though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.