Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joehannes said:
Akira said:
Joehannes said:
Why did they even risk him?
Fiorentina's fighting with Milan for 3rd spot.
Well yeah, kind of counts for shit if he's out for longer now.
There's only like 7/8 matches left, they don't have much time to wait. Besides, vs Milan was the most crucial game.

They are not devoid of wrong. Just seems pretty selfish of us to blame them just because we want to sign Jovetic.

Liputan6.com, Florence: Promise faithful of Fiorentina striker, Stevan Jovetic to survive in Florence seems now no longer valid. The reason, the player's agent, Peppino Tirri, reported that negotiations had occurred between his client with Premier League giants Arsenal.

Jovetic became the prey of top European clubs since last summer. Although time damping because the player says it wants to stay with La Viola. Called Arsenal had a great chance to have Montenegrin nationality players.

"I read the paper this morning. Later, I heard the news that negotiations with Arsenal drawing near, even had no agreement in the talks," said Tirri which is an agency of Jovetic.

"I continue to expect further development of this process. Though I'm not too sure," said Tirri as quoted by the Italian Football.

Since 2008, Jovetic has played 111 times for Fiorentina. Total tally 34 or about 0.3 goals per game. Less impressive actually to have Arsenal.

According to the agency, Jovetic contract value may range from 24 million pounds, or around Rp 357 billion and a salary of 100 thousand pounds per week. (back)

This was the lad I wanted to replace Balotelli and Dzeko but now I'm in the Cavani camp.

Kun Aguero said:
Liputan6.com, Florence: Promise faithful of Fiorentina striker, Stevan Jovetic to survive in Florence seems now no longer valid. The reason, the player's agent, Peppino Tirri, reported that negotiations had occurred between his client with Premier League giants Arsenal.

Jovetic became the prey of top European clubs since last summer. Although time damping because the player says it wants to stay with La Viola. Called Arsenal had a great chance to have Montenegrin nationality players.

"I read the paper this morning. Later, I heard the news that negotiations with Arsenal drawing near, even had no agreement in the talks," said Tirri which is an agency of Jovetic.

"I continue to expect further development of this process. Though I'm not too sure," said Tirri as quoted by the Italian Football.

Since 2008, Jovetic has played 111 times for Fiorentina. Total tally 34 or about 0.3 goals per game. Less impressive actually to have Arsenal.

According to the agency, Jovetic contract value may range from 24 million pounds, or around Rp 357 billion and a salary of 100 thousand pounds per week. (back)

This was the lad I wanted to replace Balotelli and Dzeko but now I'm in the Cavani camp.

I think Jovetic is Arsenal bound in my opinion, they can guarantee him more game time and will make the team work around him if you ask me.

Him and Giroud could make a great big man/ small man partnership.

sam-caddick said:
Kun Aguero said:

I think Jovetic is Arsenal bound in my opinion, they can guarantee him more game time and will make the team work around him if you ask me.

They're both over 6ft tall Sam

Can't say I know that much about him. Seen him occasionally.
However Paddy Agnew the Italian-based football journalist was raving about Jovetic on Talksport today.
Says he's basically a number 10 and very quick.
His major concern was his injury record. Said he thought ability-wise any club would want him, but his injury record may scare a few especially at £25m

Davs 19 said:
sam-caddick said:
Kun Aguero said:

Is that how tall Jovetic is?? Wow!! He looked small for Montenegro the other month.

Pubteam Lomas said:
Can't say I know that much about him. Seen him occasionally.
However Paddy Agnew the Italian-based football journalist was raving about Jovetic on Talksport today.
Says he's basically a number 10 and very quick.
His major concern was his injury record. Said he thought ability-wise any club would want him, but his injury record may scare a few especially at £25m

£25m?

That rules out Arsenal then.

sam-caddick said:
Davs 19 said:
sam-caddick said:

Is that how tall Jovetic is?? Wow!! He looked small for Montenegro the other month.

It's just 'cause people from that region of Europe happen to be ridiculously huge (from my personal experience). I was surprised myself when I found out he was 6'1''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.