Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if anyone gets excited about seeing this thread bumped.

But with Fiorentina missing out on the Champions League it looks likely he'll be off.

Anyone reckon we might enquire about him?

pudge said:
Apologies if anyone gets excited about seeing this thread bumped.

But with Fiorentina missing out on the Champions League it looks likely he'll be off.

Anyone reckon we might enquire about him?

Unfortunately, no.

I think we'll sign one striker for £30m+ but after that if we want to sign another striker, I think we'll sign a youngster happy to have a more peripheral role. Jovetic would cost £20m+ and deserves to start every week imo.

He's a special player though. I'm convinced he could play for pretty much any team in the world except maybe Real Madrid. He'd fit in nicely on the right of a front three alongside Messi and Neymar, for me.

Though if there were plans to sell Aguero, and I pray there won't be, we could make a move.

MSP said:
Doubt it now, I guess he was Mancini's wish, he was always keen on players from Serie A. I guess Pellegrini and Spanish duo will buy more in La Liga now, that's the market all 3 of them know the best.

And the superior market.

alky313 said:
MSP said:
Doubt it now, I guess he was Mancini's wish, he was always keen on players from Serie A. I guess Pellegrini and Spanish duo will buy more in La Liga now, that's the market all 3 of them know the best.

And the superior market.

Absolutely. One of first things I didn't like with Mancini was him not having any scouting network on German and Spain market. Unless someone was world class player he didn't have a clue about him or at least it looked like that publicly. But he did in Italy obviously and it's as you said much inferior market.

2-3 years ago I remember going to a World Cup qualifier Bulgaria-Montenegro, and that dude scored a cracking goal and was amazing throughout the whole game. Definitely has potential. I think I read his representatives met with Juventus recently but I still can't see Fiorentina selling in Italy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.firenzeviola.it/?action=read&idnotizia=135126" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.firenzeviola.it/?action=read ... zia=135126</a>

JOVETIC, The City is approaching, Juve secluded

The future of Stevan Jovetic seems to be getting further away not only from Florence, but also from Italy. In fact, rumors continue to arrive from England on big offers from Arsenal (24 million), but the feeling is that in the end should hold up well Manchester City. A negotiation that has been going on since last summer and the deal Nastasic, who immediately appeared as a down payment in view of the prospective assignment of Jo-Jo. Juventus at the moment seems to be more rare, despite the will and the meetings Fali Ramadani. Decisive in that direction will be the word of the Della Valle, who after the rudeness of the season just passed, do not have much intention to reopen the channels of the market with the white club. A back is The Nation.

@DeadlineDayLive: Stevan Jovetić and his agent are in London to finalise a record-breaking move to Arsenal. (Source: Gazzetta dello Sport)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.