Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTID101 said:
FantasyIreland said:
This lad,although talented,does not address our requirements for a clinician,so,on that basis,unless he is a plan B option elsewhere,why are we interested?
The so called "clinical" strikers have been bought up?

Jovetic I think whilst a good striker is also a fine attacking midfielder and could play the role that Tevez did, just behind the striker with the freedom to create more.

I can see that but we need a striker,the fact Tevez has been playing as an attacking midfielder,doesn't change that issue.

Basically,we need to be replacing Tevez with a goalscorer not another 'attacker'.

We have brought Navas and,hopefully,Isco for those places.

FantasyIreland said:
This lad,although talented,does not address our requirements for a clinician,so,on that basis,unless he is a plan B option elsewhere,why are we interested?

Think we are looking for goals from all over the team and not expecting are forwards with three defenders surrounding them to do all the scoring. Isco, Jovetic, Navas, Nasri give you this and Silva will have more freedom on the ball to create those goals.

jonmcity said:
According to the Daily Mirror, Jovetic is heading to Manchester City, as they are prepared to pay Fiorentina’s €30m asking price.

While the Viola demanded cash only from their rivals Juve, a good rapport with the Citizens means they could accept players as part of the deal or even lower the bar slightly.

City struck up a good relationship with Fiorentina when they negotiated the transfer of Matija Nastasic last summer and hope that the goodwill that the two clubs enjoyed last summer will continue when they try and sign Jovetic.

The striker is thought to be worth around £25 million and Jovetic has already stated his intention to leave the club this summer for a top European club that are challenging for trophies.

It's today report ?

jonmcity said:
They are refusing to sell to a serie A rival team. He will only sign for a top club looking to win trophies, hence why he turned down Arsenal. Very gifted player who we tried to buy last year but could not get the deal done in time, he was then injured but now looks back to his best. Sounds like he would fit into the team and be able to take on a number of roles to cover injuries ext. Great replacement for Tevez for me. young ambitious and gifted and black....

I feel a song coming on.

Firasdo said:
So Isco or Jovetic ?

I would try for both and would cost similar to Cavani. Tevez looks to be going so Jovetic to replace him. Isco as an attacking midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.