Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

Train said:
Do we even need him? We're pretty much stacked now up front.

He's a good footballer PLUS he would be a hit with the female fans , He would probably sell lots of shirts too . A poster boy who actually knows how to play ball .

tZ8xF.jpg

But on a more serious note i think its best bobby makes his mind up on who he wants between Jovetic and Sinclair. I know they are two different type of players BUT Jovetic played wide when Gilardino was with Florentina , I'm sure he can be the wide player we've been looking for .

i♥city! said:
Train said:

He's a good footballer PLUS he would be a hit with the female fans , He would probably sell lots of shirts too . A poster boy who actually knows how to play ball .

tZ8xF.jpg

But on a more serious note i think its best bobby makes his mind up on who he wants between Jovetic and Sinclair. I know they are two different type of players BUT Jovetic played wide when Gilardino was with Florentina , I'm sure he can be the wide player we've been looking for .

Looks abit of a poser. Lol

i♥city! said:
Train said:

tZ8xF.jpg

You are fucking mental

Brewster's millions said:
forevermancity said:
Straight into the team, silva hasn't shown us his best for a while now

So if we sign this Jovetic and he turns out to be the business, Silva continues to underperform (hasn't been at his best for us since around Xmas last year to be honest) and Madrid are still sniffing around in January...

Rag!

No, seriously, open your eyes. This is Silva you are undermining.

Brian Swanson on SSN just reporting that Berbatov is linked with Fiorentina. Don't know if this old news as I've just switched on but looks like they're making plans to cope with the possible loss of Jovetic....if true.

GerBlueBear said:
Brian Swanson on SSN just reporting that Berbatov is linked with Fiorentina. Don't know if this old news as I've just switched on but looks like they're making plans to cope with the possible loss of Jovetic....if true.

Mate told me this rumour. They'll only let Jovetic go if they sign Berbatov. Pretty funny if true.

i♥city! said:
Train said:

tZ8xF.jpg

The type of posters you put with the back facing outwards maybe,

I've heard that we have had £20 million rejected for him, now gone in with a new £22 million bid.

Any news on this?

Would not mind getting him at all!

I asked Andy Brassel on twitter about it (European Journo)

They've apparently bid, but rejected. Top quality & would be great for anyone, but want to see him at centre of team, not rotated.

What he seems to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.