Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
karen7 said:
jonmcity said:
According to the Daily Mirror, Jovetic is heading to Manchester City, as they are prepared to pay Fiorentina’s €30m asking price.

While the Viola demanded cash only from their rivals Juve, a good rapport with the Citizens means they could accept players as part of the deal or even lower the bar slightly.

He would be great with sergio,so im happy if that is true

Maybe Pantillimon, Kolorov and Cash ?

hearing a couple of weeks ago pants was looking to go there,i dont know about kolorov

jonmcity said:
Some Italian pundits compare the Fiorentina pearl to Roberto Baggio for his poise and mastery of the ball.

Others claim the 23-year-old is like Gianfranco Zola, because he operates closer to the goal than the divine Ponytail did. No one disputes his class.

JO-JO, as he is known in Italy, grew up an Andriy Shevchenko fan, and can play striker, behind a centre-forward, on either flank or midfield. Impeccable technique, finishing, range of passing and fine vision underpin his flexibility.

Primarily right-footed, defenders should refrain from showing him onto his ‘weak’ boot. There isn’t one. And if that sounds too good to be true, Jo-Jo is a pacy, sinuous dribbler, despite being a shade over six feet tall.

“I like to play as an attacking midfielder, I like space and a lot of the ball,” says the starlet. Last season Jovetic played in several roles for Fiorentina, including second striker, centrally in an attacking trident and on the right wing.

The ability to switch with teammates, create from out wide, profit from flick-ons and time runs into the box would make him a valuable commodity

He is known as Jo Jo ....hope we do not get 2 useless cup tied strikers

Daz_Blue said:
karen7 said:
jonmcity said:
According to the Daily Mirror, Jovetic is heading to Manchester City, as they are prepared to pay Fiorentina’s €30m asking price.

While the Viola demanded cash only from their rivals Juve, a good rapport with the Citizens means they could accept players as part of the deal or even lower the bar slightly.

He would be great with sergio,so im happy if that is true

Maybe Pantillimon, Kolorov and Cash ?

I've been saying Kolarov + cash for some time now - now knowing that Fiorentina has turned down the option to buy Viviano, I think what you're proposing makes the most sense.

Juventus are set to step up their efforts to sign Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez, 29, if they fail to prise Arsenal and Chelsea target Stevan Jovetic away from Fiorentina.

Could be that Tevez is off to Juv, Jovetic coming to us and Pantilimon going to Fiorentina.

Kolorov is on his way to Inter Milan and Panti on his way to Hull.

They can get Garcia if they want for free even.

Joehannes said:
Could see Pantilimon there. Not Kolarov though, he wouldn't get in their side.

He performed really well with Lazio, Italy suits him. Current starting LB is their 31-year old captain who was statistically one of the poorest crossers in Europe last year. They did just pick up Marcos Alonzo from Bolton though...

ATXcitizen said:
Joehannes said:
Could see Pantilimon there. Not Kolarov though, he wouldn't get in their side.

He performed really well with Lazio, Italy suits him. Current starting LB is their 31-year old captain who was statistically one of the poorest crossers in Europe last year. They did just pick up Marcos Alonzo from Bolton though...
Show me the stats. I've always had Pasqual down as having an excellent cross in him, certainly from set-pieces. Add to that he's a better defender..

I don't think there will be any player swapped. Fiorentina will want cash unlike the Nasta deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.