Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
zeven said:
Kolorov is on his way to Inter Milan and Panti on his way to Hull.

They can get Garcia if they want for free even.

A Hull fan I know is certain their signing a Scotch keeper.
Oh i stand corrected. then send him to Italy.

They are refusing to sell to a serie A rival team. He will only sign for a top club looking to win trophies, hence why he turned down Arsenal. Very gifted player who we tried to buy last year but could not get the deal done in time, he was then injured but now looks back to his best. Sounds like he would fit into the team and be able to take on a number of roles to cover injuries ext. Great replacement for Tevez for me. young ambitious and gifted.

jonmcity said:
They are refusing to sell to a serie A rival team. He will only sign for a top club looking to win trophies, hence why he turned down Arsenal. Very gifted player who we tried to buy last year but could not get the deal done in time, he was then injured but now looks back to his best. Sounds like he would fit into the team and be able to take on a number of roles to cover injuries ext. Great replacement for Tevez for me. young ambitious and gifted.
Me too ,love his all action style ,a bit like Tevez .

Cant really judge him as I havnt seen him play enough, but his goal scoring record isn't the best, about 1-3 games im hearing a lot of praise about his style of play and his work rate but what I think we need is a finsher someone who isn't afraid to smash it in we seemed to be afraid to shoot at times last year. As I said I havnt really watched him much is he the goal scorer we need?

He plays behind the striker and is known for scoring from distance and creating lots of goals. scored similar to Tevez and was out injured for part of the season. Aguaro will be our main striker with one other. Probably Dzeko<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:09 pm --<br /><br />
Kompany is King said:
Any ideas on how much he would cost?

Think he would be a very good signing for us.

Around 25 million in total, but not sure if they are asking for a player in the other direction.

Joehannes said:
ATXcitizen said:
Joehannes said:
Could see Pantilimon there. Not Kolarov though, he wouldn't get in their side.

He performed really well with Lazio, Italy suits him. Current starting LB is their 31-year old captain who was statistically one of the poorest crossers in Europe last year. They did just pick up Marcos Alonzo from Bolton though...
Show me the stats. I've always had Pasqual down as having an excellent cross in him, certainly from set-pieces. Add to that he's a better defender..

As you wish...

485.jpg

He had a few decent set-piece deliveries last season but as a Fiorentina fan who watches almost every game this chart is not surprising. While he probably is the better defender of the two, Fiorentina played 3-5-2 for a large part of last year and Pasqual was deployed as a wingback just as Kolarov would be.

This lad,although talented,does not address our requirements for a clinician,so,on that basis,unless he is a plan B option elsewhere,why are we interested?

I don't think those stats make him one of the worst crossers in Europe though. Look where Baines is. Pasqual creates loads of chances too, just as Baines does.

FantasyIreland said:
This lad,although talented,does not address our requirements for a clinician,so,on that basis,unless he is a plan B option elsewhere,why are we interested?
The so called "clinical" strikers have been bought up?

Jovetic I think whilst a good striker is also a fine attacking midfielder and could play the role that Tevez did, just behind the striker with the freedom to create more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.