Steve Coogan

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Samsdad said:
You should see how he reacts when his bag of white powder is given back to him empty :-)

Probably in the same way I do.
I think he's a very insightful and clever humourist.
Or a talentless rag ****, for those who live in perpetual darkness.
Delete as appropriate.

Do you stamp your feet while screaming `do you know who i am ? this is my party who invited you ?`

Samsdad said:
Samsdad said:
You should see how he reacts when his bag of white powder is given back to him empty :-)

Delete as appropriate.

Do you stamp your feet while screaming `do you know who i am ? this is my party who invited you ?`

Only if it actually was my party, otherwise I'd just look daft.
I usually simply look down with a mournful expression like a basset hound who has had his favourite bone taken off him, sigh inwardly and order some more.

Samsdad said:
Delete as appropriate.

I usually simply look down with a mournful expression like a basset hound who has had his favourite bone taken off him, sigh inwardly and order some more.

See i would feel very guilty seeing you like that and i certainly would not laugh in your face and tell you to get fcuked you prick :-)

Samsdad said:
Samsdad said:

See i would feel very guilty seeing you like that and i certainly would not laugh in your face and tell you to get fcuked you prick :-)

I'd feel guilty that I couldn't offer you a line - running out of Charlie at a party is unforgiveable.
I think we all know Coogan has had 'issues' with the white stuff.
I was in the Cornerhouse once when he was absolutely twatted.
Forutunately so was I, so we exchanged pleasantries and I staggered off in the direction of the Peveril of the Peak, where a drunken Belgian truck driver tried to sell me a lorry load of artificial Christmas trees.

Samsdad said:

I'd feel guilty that I couldn't offer you a line - running out of Charlie at a party is unforgiveable.
Forutunately so was I, so we exchanged pleasantries and I staggered off in the direction of the Peveril of the Peak, where a drunken Belgian truck driver tried to sell me a lorry load of artificial Christmas trees.

Ha.

To be fair you'd have had a job trying to snort that lot anyway.

Samsdad said:

Were they wooden Christmas Trees and about 8 inches long?
Did the Belgian truck driver resemble Toby?
You know, beer gut, full beard and oil-stained palms?

The Trip is brilliant.

In The Trip to Italy he is adamant that he doesn't like football "a) I don't like football. . . 'Ey! I don't like football!"

But maybe that has something to do with the rags being shit at time of filming (and have continued to be shit ever since).

The Trip is brilliant.

In The Trip to Italy he is adamant that he doesn't like football "a) I don't like football. . . 'Ey! I don't like football!"

But maybe that has something to do with the rags being shit at time of filming (and have continued to be shit ever since).

He does have no interest in football and never has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.