Steve Coogan

Just finished his book, says his family were united fans but he personally had no interest.

Talks a lot about growing up in Alkrington which is where I live, thought the trip was fantastic. As was Philomena.

Partridge goes without saying, lovely stuff.

Absolutely the funniest guy i have ever seen. He has brought years and years of happiness to my soul, whether feeling down and through bad patches of my life or when im on top of the world, this guy has shone massive light into my life and will continue to do so for as long as i draw breath..GENIUS.

There's a scene in one of the Partridge episodes. The one where he's bored and goes to the garage for 14 bottles of windscreen washer fluid.
As he's walking up the grass verge singing goldfinger, anyway... He has a peculiar gait in that scene. I worked with his cousin years back, he said that's how he actually walks. Sort of stomps with one arm going for it.

There's a scene in one of the Partridge episodes. The one where he's bored and goes to the garage for 14 bottles of windscreen washer fluid.
As he's walking up the grass verge singing goldfinger, anyway... He has a peculiar gait in that scene. I worked with his cousin years back, he said that's how he actually walks. Sort of stomps with one arm going for it.
That scene epitomises the genius of the character.

Hhaha i couldnt imagine him any other way.

How many other blokes could make you laugh just doing what he did as Partridge? Not many nowadays. The table balancing act, the Bond impression, the foot on a spike, fucking genius.

How many other blokes could make you laugh just doing what he did as Partridge? Not many nowadays. The table balancing act, the Bond impression, the foot on a spike, fucking genius.

That scene with the south african dude is easily in my top 3 funniest things i have ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.