Stevie and Ireland

i heard from a fair few people that Hunt from Reading was the main culprit in the Stevie bullying incident, also does the fact that Dunne is also in the ireland squad not make you curious as to why he didnt step in

standytogilvy said:
i heard from a fair few people that Hunt from Reading was the main culprit in the Stevie bullying incident, also does the fact that Dunne is also in the ireland squad not make you curious as to why he didnt step in

The squad won't be all together in the same place all the time. I'd like to think that if Dunne had been there they wouldn't have tried it at all.

being irish i hope he never plays for the country again. trappatoni is the most negative coach imaginable. i dont feel that he has gone out of his way to get him as i feel he does not want a creative player in his mid-field. our two best players are both blue and while i would love to see as many city boys as possible play on the world stage next summer, the tactics deployed would be alien to him. rags beat on about his lack of loyalty yet all of them defended keane in 02. i honestly hope he stays in manchester. who the fuc would mant to play with that *unt hunt anyway.
CTID

at the end of the day no one knows what went on, if it is true and that twat hunt was bullying him he wouldnt have done it when our dunney was around, because dunney wouldnt stand by and let that happen. he probably wouldve slapped that little twat, i know i would.

so thats my thoughts, no one knows the story so why argue about it!

What Stephen Ireland's Father said.....................................

Michael Ireland has also denied claims that his son was bullied by his international team-mates. He insisted: 'Stephen never wore a wig and no-one ever tried to pull at his hair.'

Ireland has since been joined at City by his 15-year-old brother Michael, who is now an apprentice at the Eastlands club.

Michael Snr added: 'It's great that they are both playing football, they absolutely love it. Deep down, I am so proud of him. He's a great player - hopefully after he has a bit of time to himself to sort out his feelings, he'll be back.'

It's shame that Stevie might never get a chance to show his talents on the world stage. He would really shine int he World Cup and become a household name around the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.