Stevie Ireland - the bidding starts

Just the mail stirring up things to get a slow news day.

*City have had a bad run, lets see whos playing badly, and then we will say that player will be gone in the summer*

Aussie! said:
Just the mail stirring up things to get a slow news day.

*City have had a bad run, lets see whos playing badly, and then we will say that player will be gone in the summer*

Exactly. Some people on here are already saying how much we will get for him and which club he will go to, show me a direct quote from anyone at the club saying he is to be sold.

I cant see him going.
Why would he want to?
He is potentially one of the best up and coming midfielders in the country. Still fairly young.

Ireland isnt Citys biggest concern for me.
Getting DeJong and Barry working succesfully is a bigger priority.

Needs to be back in the center of the pitch is all. We need his passing badly right now. Our only attacking midfielder. He needs to be playing behind Tevez and Adebayor as he is so creative and can be City's Fabregas. He is not a winger though.

I would take Bellamy and either Barry or de Jong out of the starting 11 looking like this:

de Jong or Barry
SWP-Johnson
Ireland

£12m will probably do it. It'll be a absolute bargain when Baconface turns him into the new Paul Scholes.....Oh yeah, and we'll probably spend £30m on his replacement who'll be no better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.