Stewards

Re: Sh*t Bag Stewards!!!!!!

leroy said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Sorry mods for the * but as a 48year old with my 20 year old son I'm well pissed off tonight.

We were both stood in the SS and my lad was popped in the lip by a tosser in row M who legged it like a woman!!!! (If you're reading I'll meet you anytime you pussy!!!!)

You wank bag....'Can I have your scarf?' You said, then chinned him from a higher row.

You soft bald bastard. Your bird must be a lezzer as you're a pussy, you plastic arse.

Pick your game and front up, I'm still in the spot and will deck you anytime, anywhere.

Anyway onto the title of the thread, stewards were originally on my lads side (blood pouring from his lip). I believe my boy (RAF lad) could have laid him out but he full on legged it. I'll use the phrase 'SHITBAG'.

My lad was then moved out of the stand with me following and told he was being ejected for foul and abusive language.

Laughingly some sad plod about 20 years younger than me tried to get me to give him my lad's S/T details. Just laughed in his face.

With regard to the Stewards, the woman in a yellow jacket one who saw it happen should now be hanging her head in shame, it went from her saying 'I saw what happened, don't worry' to her saying 'HE'S A BASTARD and he needs shooting and he should be hung' all because her supervisor heard it over the radio that apparently he was effing and jeffing towards some guy who gave him a smack .

Don't even get me onto the sad blue bid steward you sir are a first class arse and again you you hang your head you sad, sad man.

Big thanks to the guy who came up to me after and said that basically we were wronged, also to the girl who gave my lad a ticket to get back in and the third steward who bleeped me in.

But after SWP's tale at, least we've still got our S/T's.

You can try and take our soul but you can never take our passion.

CTID.

maybe its because you're angry.....but you sound a bit of a cock yourself
So are people not allowed to be angry after being kicked out for seeing their son punched in the face? I know I'd feel the same in that situation.

delilahsmith said:
SambaMike said:
This is the reason why the club should have given season ticket holders priority tickets or sold the tickets for £5 each. Would have stopped all these plastics coming in.
so you are putting a price of £5 so that plastics dont get into see your team? thats the price to pay to be a proper supporter of your club? you lot are really becoming a fucking joke.

"proper supporter"??!! So says the inbred from the sjoke of a club who for the last 25 years (YES 25 YEARS YOU SJOKE CLOWN) before they got in the premier league 3 years ago averaged 12k - YES 12 FUCKING THOUSAND for 25 years.

I went to my usual seat in the SS and we were surrounded by people who looked like they've never been to the ground before tbh. I didn't see the incident but it really doesn't surprise me about the stewards, they're all pricks (barring Trig of course)<br /><br />-- Tue May 24, 2011 10:20 am --<br /><br />
delilahsmith said:
SambaMike said:
This is the reason why the club should have given season ticket holders priority tickets or sold the tickets for £5 each. Would have stopped all these plastics coming in.
so you are putting a price of £5 so that plastics dont get into see your team? thats the price to pay to be a proper supporter of your club? you lot are really becoming a fucking joke.

I know £5 is a lot for inbreds like you and your fellow species in Stoke, but to everybody else its minimal and if it means preventing shitbags into the ground then its worth it.

Halfpenny said:
leroy said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Laughingly some sad plod about 20 years younger than me tried to get me to give him my lad's S/T details. Just laughed in his face.

So are people not allowed to be angry after being kicked out for seeing their son punched in the face? I know I'd feel the same in that situation.

As I would too, and no doubt the stewards were crap (again)

OP seems to have a problem with the fact that the plod was 20 yrs younger, and then laughed in his face, so ye, sounds a cock.

Sounds like the knuckle draggers I meet in Oldham every weekend who get upset that their friend has been punched or whatever, and ends up getting arrested themselves for being a cock

leroy said:
Halfpenny said:
leroy said:

OP seems to have a problem with the fact that the plod was 20 yrs younger, and then laughed in his face, so ye, sounds a cock.

Sounds like the knuckle draggers I meet in Oldham every weekend who get upset that their friend has been punched or whatever, and ends up getting arrested themselves for being a cock
I'm going all out on a limb and presuming you have no kids, because to me, (as someone who has 2 kids), the OP sounds like someone who just saw his lad get punched in the face for no reason, NOT a knuckle dragger in Oldham who has got himself arrested for protesting about his friend having just been punched 'or whatever'.
This is the way it works when you have kids, if you see one of them get hurt needlessly, you get angry. I think you owe the OP an apology to be honest.

Pigeonho said:
leroy said:
Halfpenny said:

I'm going all out on a limb and presuming you have no kids, because to me, (as someone who has 2 kids), the OP sounds like someone who just saw his lad get punched in the face for no reason, NOT a knuckle dragger in Oldham who has got himself arrested for protesting about his friend having just been punched 'or whatever'.
This is the way it works when you have kids, if you see one of them get hurt needlessly, you get angry. I think you owe the OP an apology to be honest.

Correct, I dont. I have 2 brothers ten years younger though and have been in a similar situation in my need to protect them. I understand the anger, but if you have a bad attitude yourself, and laugh at a copper then they are not gonna be on your side.

I get the feeling that the OP is not a Liam neeson style father of protecting his child, being calm and collected. More of a flying off the handle type

Really feel bad for you here mate, such a typical situation and in no way shape or form should you have been restrained in voicing your opinion! I hope that he got what he deserved!

Regarding the plastic blues comment, i will admit that there were probably some idiot blues there but unfortunately every club has them. But i think you were missing the point of yesterday and someone inadvertently made the point earlier. Its absolutely mega that we have so many loyal fans that go to every game and travel to the edge of the earth for the club however there are loyal fans who can't afford to get a season ticket or travel with the club and in some cases even go to a game, this is why it was free so that the whole of Manchester could have an opportunity to share a great day for Manchester City! So just because you haven’t seen their faces before, doesn't mean that they are not loyal fans. There will always be muppet’s showing up to events like this but true blues will always stick together and eventually we will get them. If you are still mad that you didn't get a ticket for the stadium then maybe you should be asking the club why the entire third tear was not taken up.

leroy said:
Pigeonho said:
leroy said:

Correct, I dont. I have 2 brothers ten years younger though and have been in a similar situation in my need to protect them. I understand the anger, but if you have a bad attitude yourself, and laugh at a copper then they are not gonna be on your side.

I get the feeling that the OP is not a Liam neeson style father of protecting his child, being calm and collected. More of a flying off the handle type
Different situations require different approaches. If I saw my son take a punch for no reason, whether it be at the 12 years of age he is now, or 20 years old as in this case, I would fly off the handle. That's my nature as a dad, infact I would be in nick at the minute because I would have chased the culprit and beat the living shit out of him. Thats my instinct as a parent, and whilst some, (possibly most), will disagree, thats just how I would act. If my son was being verbally assaulted rather than physically, my approach would be a completely different way. The OP saw his lad bleeding from being assaulted, he is reacting exactly how I would expect to be honest.

He's a 20 year old man and in the forces. He can look after himself and he's got his dad by his side as well. Should have just chased the gimp and given him a kicking. Can't see any need for a steward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.