Stewards

Re: Sh*t Bag Stewards!!!!!!

leroy said:
Pigeonho said:
leroy said:
As I would too, and no doubt the stewards were crap (again)

OP seems to have a problem with the fact that the plod was 20 yrs younger, and then laughed in his face, so ye, sounds a cock.

Sounds like the knuckle draggers I meet in Oldham every weekend who get upset that their friend has been punched or whatever, and ends up getting arrested themselves for being a cock
I'm going all out on a limb and presuming you have no kids, because to me, (as someone who has 2 kids), the OP sounds like someone who just saw his lad get punched in the face for no reason, NOT a knuckle dragger in Oldham who has got himself arrested for protesting about his friend having just been punched 'or whatever'.
This is the way it works when you have kids, if you see one of them get hurt needlessly, you get angry. I think you owe the OP an apology to be honest.

Correct, I dont. I have 2 brothers ten years younger though and have been in a similar situation in my need to protect them. I understand the anger, but if you have a bad attitude yourself, and laugh at a copper then they are not gonna be on your side.

I get the feeling that the OP is not a Liam neeson style father of protecting his child, being calm and collected. More of a flying off the handle type

You sound like a typical smug copper type Leroy.

wayne71 said:
leroy said:
Pigeonho said:
I'm going all out on a limb and presuming you have no kids, because to me, (as someone who has 2 kids), the OP sounds like someone who just saw his lad get punched in the face for no reason, NOT a knuckle dragger in Oldham who has got himself arrested for protesting about his friend having just been punched 'or whatever'.
This is the way it works when you have kids, if you see one of them get hurt needlessly, you get angry. I think you owe the OP an apology to be honest.

Correct, I dont. I have 2 brothers ten years younger though and have been in a similar situation in my need to protect them. I understand the anger, but if you have a bad attitude yourself, and laugh at a copper then they are not gonna be on your side.

I get the feeling that the OP is not a Liam neeson style father of protecting his child, being calm and collected. More of a flying off the handle type

Much better put that what i nearly wrote!

SambaMike said:
This is the reason why the club should have given season ticket holders priority tickets or sold the tickets for £5 each. Would have stopped all these plastics coming in.

suggesting to charge £5 to keep scrotes out is one thing and a fine suggestion, but to suggest everyone that doesn't have a season ticket is a plastic is just cuntish. there's too much of that bullshit on here. Having a season tick basically just means you have a season ticket, get over yourself.

such great amazing fans these season ticket holders, couldn't be bothered to go and collect a few free tickets but found the time to woman about not getting "special treatment", on here for a whole week.

wayne71 said:
leroy said:
Pigeonho said:

worse apparently - ex MP

leroy said:
wayne71 said:
leroy said:

worse apparently - ex MP

either way your a twat, going back to the plod and season tickets, like you would give him yours after being ejected for doing nothing wrong

i know this is in hindsight but pity you couldn't have taken a quick photo of him unless it happened to fast? their was a couple of nutters about last night probably alcohol and or other recreational pursuits?

Re: Sh*t Bag Stewards

In my experience there's usually more to these one-sided stories than meets the eye.

My guess is six of one and half a dozen of the other, reading the original post.

Apologies if that's not the case.

Balti said:
He's a 20 year old man and in the forces. He can look after himself and he's got his dad by his side as well. Should have just chased the gimp and given him a kicking. Can't see any need for a steward.
Maybe he didn't want to give them a legit reason to kick him out, and give him a ban stopping him from renewing his season ticket? Right course of action was taken and was dealt with shockingly.

Re: Sh*t Bag Stewards

I was angry last night and still annoyed now.

leroy mate, you don't know me and your assumptions are just that.

I'm certainly no knuckle dragger and like my lad have the type of job where if I get nicked I'll be sacked and no it's not Forces or a physical job.

What annoyed me the most was that the first girl Steward said that she saw the incident and would sort it out, only for the heavy lads to turn up radio's blazing...I guess that as something had happened and the assulter had legged it they needed a 'tick in the box'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.