Stewards

Re: Sh*t Bag Stewards

Didsbury Dave said:
In my experience there's usually more to these one-sided stories than meets the eye.

My guess is six of one and half a dozen of the other, reading the original post.

Apologies if that's not the case.
I'd take the OP's word before any crap you spout.

sweep said:
Didsbury Dave said:
In my experience there's usually more to these one-sided stories than meets the eye.

My guess is six of one and half a dozen of the other, reading the original post.

Apologies if that's not the case.
I'd take the OP's word before any crap you spout.

Yeah mate, because people always give an unbiased and totally honest report on forums when these situations arise, don't they?

I don't know what happened, it might have been a simple one-sided assault. But when his post included phrases like "he just told him to fuck off" then I suspect a two way, heated row where the other guy got a sly dig in and these two went off their heads.

There was a few strangers about last night, I got asked to sit down by somebody at about 7pm, whilst loads more carried on standing around me, because some other people further behind them apparently couldn't see what was going on. It was an empty pitch with a round stage and speakers thats what was going on ffs. Then when we did the poznan it was obvious the lad and his girlfriend stood next to me hadn't a fucking clue what was going on and looked very uneasy with the proceedings, whilst the strangers whom had asked me to sit down earlier carried on sitting down themselves along with a load more fucking whining and moaning about having to stand throughout the event.

FFS does my head in some people.

Many are critical of the increased ticket prices now but we've seen the damage caused when it's free...

I ended up in 207 last night simply because when we got there it was the shortest queue, I wouldn't regard myself as a plastic though. Just saying.

I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of an incident with the stewards mind, it seem like you're on a hiding to nothing. I'm going to have to relocate again next year because my son's too old for the family stand now. I was considering the South Stand but things like this make me think twice.

Think i saw the chap who slapped your lad, we were in the away fan section and as we came up from the stand to go the bar some lad came legging it past (running round towards 111), he was proper giving it some and would have took some catching, knew he had been upto no good the way he was pelting it. bit of a trampy looking fucker with a shit coat on ?

You've got to ask yourself what kind of person you are to be found in these sort of situations.

If I don't agree with something that's going on i make my view known but never got into a fight about it.

Sh*t Bag Stewards

I was there and the reason your lad got a "slap" yes a "slap" was because of the foul & abusive language, he was asked a few times to control and he didn't hence why he was kicked out!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.